Thread: TVTorrents.com Credits

Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Hi,

Could someone please transfer credits to my tvtorrents account? I need to get some shows and my upload speed is really bad. Please help out if you can,thanks!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    How much upload do you need? I practically don't use torrents these days, so I'm not going to miss some GCredits.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    waffler's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Sure mate, tell me how many Gcreds do you need ?
    Last edited by man_utd; 03-24-2011 at 05:50 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    How much do you need approximately? i could give you some, however, i can't find out how to transfer credits

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    waffler's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    From the TvT FAQ :

How do Invitations work? May I transfer credits to an existing member?

In order to invite someone (new member) or transfer credits (existing member),

YOU must have been a member for at least 3 months (90 days, to the hh:mm) and
    YOU must have at least 11GCreds or more
    The RECIPIENT if existing member cannot be over 2GCreds

The minimum amount you can send an invitation is 1GC, and you must have 10GC left after sending the invite.

On the invitation screen, you will be asked to:

Enter the email address of the person you are wanting to invite or transfer credits to.
    Select how many credits you wish to give (specific amounts are provided in the drop down list. You will only see the options that you have available based on your credits) *Note: Current maximum amount you can send is 20GCreds. Please, do NOT ask us to transfer credits for you just because you want to send more than 20GCreds. We will not do it.
    Enter a personal message to the invitee. Emphasize to them that they MUST use the invitation code when they register or the credits you've given them will NOT be transferred to them! and to read the message carefully and follow the instructions (most common mistake - creating a NEW account when they already have one!).

An invitation slot is used whether you're inviting a new member, or transferring credits to an existing member.

NOTE: If you invite someone and they already have an account, and they create a NEW one instead, it will be blocked and YOU will lose one of your invitations permanently - it will NOT refresh after 90 days!

For existing members, when you receive an invitation, DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT!!! Follow these instructions (also in the email):

Click on the INVITATIONS link in the MY menu, choose REDEEM INVITATION and paste the invitation code in the proper field.

NOTE:

The invitee must be able to receive email from @********.com . Tell them to check their spam/junk mail folder if they do not see it. NOTE: Many reports that email for comcast.net users are not getting email from tvtorrents! Recommend using a gmail account.
    The invitation will be valid for one week but can be canceled at any time and you'll get your credits back (doesn't happen immediately, may take a few minutes for the credits to show back up on your account)
    After the invitation has expired you can also extend it for another week and resend it.
    You can be held responsible for the actions of your invitees, so you should take care about who you are inviting. If you invite someone who already has an account, and they ignore the instructions and create a new one, it will be blocked and you will permanently lose 1 invite slot (i.e. it will not refresh). If you invite a cheat, you lose ALL your invitation privileges and can possibly be banned from the site.

Unfortunately, I haven't been a member at TvT for 3 months, so I can't send you any credits.
    Last edited by man_utd; 03-24-2011 at 05:58 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Right, now i see. that's a bit strange system to transfer credits
    Anyway OP you can pm me if you still want credits

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Damn, I have less than 11GCreds, so I can't transfer anything.

Sorry about that, and thanks for the info, man_utd!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Thanks for the generous offers . But it looks like I can't receive credits since I have more than 2GB credits. I'll contact you again some other time CleverMan,thanks again. I'm closing this thread for now(will reopen later),thanks everyone for your offers.