Thread: Anybody have issue with pulsedmedia support?

Hi,

I don't know what is happening to the pulsedmedia support team right now, because my webui has down for past 42 hours and no respond from them even thought I have submit the support ticket to them and provide the detail description.

Have anybody here have the same issue?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    I know one of the support guys (who replaced me) had computer troubles, but they should all be dealt with in the next 12 hours. It sucks as a user to be left that long without support, on the other hand most people run seedbox companies on the side, so they can't spend 24/7 on it

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Yes I know that you guys will not be able to spend 24/7 on but but for me if the ticket is not being answered after 24 hours, that is bad actually. Your working hours it +3 from my country time, so it should be able to be answered around 12 hours after I send the first ticket!!!

Or maybe you guys can update the news on what is going happen but not let the ticket been unanswered and the user have no clue what is happen........
    Last edited by nopal; 03-22-2011 at 09:53 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    What you say is true, you *should* be able to get an answer, barring things happening. It might be annoying but things happen. You wouldn't expect a provider to spend time fixing a ticket while a family member just went to hospital after a car accident would you?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelen View Post
    What you say is true, you *should* be able to get an answer, barring things happening. It might be annoying but things happen. You wouldn't expect a provider to spend time fixing a ticket while a family member just went to hospital after a car accident would you?
    I'd call it a very bad luck if both the Finnish guy running the company and the only employee, who lives in Australia, would share the same family member who is currently in hospital after a car accident.

But then again, I'm just a clueless troll.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    That wasn't the reason, and the other support guy isn't AU (I am, but he isn't), but yea just giving an example

Such is the support you get with cheap internet services, certainly wish I could get a seedbox service with as good service as McDonalds

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster
    Hey Thelen,
    Don't you own or run Pulsemedia?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    Nein. Merged CSB with Pulsed, worked for a while on the transition, now run and owned by Aleksi.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    PooBar's Avatar TorrentSlut BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Never had a problem with support at CSB or Pulsed Media always had tickets answered quickly and problems solved asap