Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do u believe in supernatural activities ?

Evelyn's Avatar กก ƃɯo ƃɯo ƃɯo BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Unsure

Although i don't believe in the supernatural gonks, there is some incident happened with me 2-3 days back im little confused about.

I was working on a tight delivery scheduled for a client and was deeply concentrated on my work (location my home studio, the most peaceful room in my apartment, a penthouse). It was around 3:00am or so i felt that someone clapped behind me, might be a 1ft or 2ft, but just right behind me. I though it was my partner & shouted on her, thinking she might have woke up to disturb me. When i turned back no one was there, i stood up from the chair & searched her (i thought he might be hiding behind the door, but she was not there).
    But actually she was sleeping, in fact in deep sleep

then what was the chapping sound i just heard ???
    being my this studio room, i made it kind of sound proof & nothing has broken in my home, no cats no dogs only 2 living beings me & my partner.

next morning when i told the scene to my partner she got scared & started reciting all the supernatural things shez seen in discovery channel and even insisting to change our apartment

I generally work late night & im doing that from last 7-8years & i don't have any kind of belief or anything in supernatural things. even i got out in the terrace for smoke many time throughout the night.
    I was thinking its some kind of hallucination from my side as i have slept almost 4hours in that last 72hrs due to tight schedules.

what you you guys think about the situation ???
    just wanted to know your reaction and may be a mathematical reason of me being hearing that clapping sound. As still i am little confused, somewhere, not able to justify the scenario what happened that night .

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I think you have pointed to the cause. Sleep deprivatation. Lack of sleep can do strange things with your imagination.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Let's face it, if someone crept up behind you at 3 am and clapped...well, that would be a dick move.
    If I thought the afterlife was going to be acting like a douchebag to unsuspecting meatsacks, I's prefer not to believe in it.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Let's face it, if someone crept up behind you at 3 am and clapped...well, that would be a dick move.
    If I thought the afterlife was going to be acting like a douchebag to unsuspecting meatsacks, I's prefer not to believe in it.
    all went over my head .... can you repeat it in simple language please.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Anything is possible, I occasionally do spontaneous astral travels, I fell my spirit coming out of my body and then I end up in an whole other location. This is nothing like a dream, you are perfectly awake. Usually happen between 3 and 5 am, our spirit is more susceptible of perceiving those kind of things during the time of the night when there is more REM sleep.

So what happened to you, no idea, but science can't explain everything. There is so much we have no clue about so we have to keep an open mind on those things and not be afraid of them.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    i have seen a movie "the fourth kind" 2yrs back or so, its a documentary based on real footage/recorded facts.
    Stil, its very hard to accept some things. but yes, im quite sure, for me, its the reason is unbalanced state of mind
    KFlint, the Senario you are telling is like trance mode. Going in trance is a natural process of healthy mind, its a state of deep meditation only achievable by a tension-free mind. and if you aren't joking in above post & can really do that..... you are a very strong personality.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I'm serious, it never happened to me before I actually went to see an energy healer because of a disease I have and there was no treatment for it so I decided to try it. My health is getting better now and after a couple of sessions those strange out of body experiences started occurring, it's pretty cool. I was skeptical because I saw a couple of those "healers" who didn't do squat and this one is really something. I see life a bit differently after that and would like to have more answers really.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    u have to be ghost to rape them
    Humans cant touch them & can't feel them if they dont want, but yes ghost can touch, slap, broke your mirror, blow off you candle, bring sudden storm & heavy rain to your apartment only, always wear new shiny white clothes, will have dirty big nails, blood dripping from mouth, two extra ordinary bigger teeth, etc
    lol

but we are not talking about ghost. we are talking about existence or non-existence of something or someone or might be something hidden consciousness inside human mind, might be good, may be bad, depending on the chemical composition of a hums brain.
    think of a human mind affected by highly biochemical imbalances & became top class psycho, who dig graves & do sex with dead bodies.. yukk.... just an example of the extent of a human mind.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Do not say anything to your partner about this, if she ever mentions later that something similar is happening to her then you will have independant verification that something strange is happening. Might have something to do with the soundproofing of your apartment. If not, wear a pair of those intercontinental pants, that will save money on the laundering.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    all went over my head .... can you repeat it in simple language please.
    For once, I agree with Clocky.

In simple language, why would you want to believe in ghosts or something supernatural if it has nothing better to do with its time than try to scare you?

If there was something that survived death, wouldn't it have more important and interesting things to do than to try to make scary noises while a human was trying to get to sleep?
    Who can take your money and give it to someone else? The Government Can! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh...layer_embedded

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast