Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Internet Explorer will survive and Firefox won't

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

2. vBCms Comments   -   #2
    Paid Mickeysoft troll.

LOL @"Microsoft has Outlook Web Access 2010, which is an astonishing replication of the Outlook interface. (If you’ve only used OWA 2007, you’ll be blown away by the improvement.)" liek wow, blown away by a new gui!? What the hell does that have to do with the topic anyways.

3. vBCms Comments   -   #3
    Last edited by Sporkk; 03-26-2011 at 01:16 AM.

4. vBCms Comments   -   #4
    Poster
    I am not far from moving to chrome myself from Firefox. I do not see me ever using IE other than to download my current favorite browser on a new install.

5. vBCms Comments   -   #5
    justinius23's Avatar Poster
    so many things wrong here i don't know where to start.

6. vBCms Comments   -   #6
    Evelyn's Avatar กก ƃɯo ƃɯo ƃɯo BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    lol, seems like a distant dream of M$.
    for the good souls who don't know Mozilla is backed by Google (financial).
    the above long post seems to be good in documented business policy but in reality, sorry i wont believe
    Last edited by Evelyn; 03-26-2011 at 03:32 PM.

7. vBCms Comments   -   #7
    Poster
    Why would anyone want to use IE9 even Opera is more compatible with websites

8. vBCms Comments   -   #8
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    This is amazing.
    Fanboy-ism on internet browsers....

pffffft

9. vBCms Comments   -   #9
    That Said, just wait until the vulnerabilities of IE9 start getting exploited. How in the world can you say a browser is really better until it has a few years to be broken? One thing MS is really good at is releasing OS's and browsers with so many vulnerabilities that is not funny anymore. I agree whole heartedly with the comment above, use IE only on a new install and maybe for OS updates if forced to do so.

The fact that IE9 tinkles on XP and is only usable on Vista and 7 says alot to the large community that is so far sticking with XP. I have a Win7 family 3 pack on the shelf, un-opened, waiting for an XP like GUI to wipe that ugly face off of 7 and get back to a GUI I can sink my teeth into. I'm sorry to all you fanboy's that love 7 but I find it really annoying, and miss the configurability and familiarity of XP. I suspect Firefox will support XP for many years to come, why not MS's IE9 too?

10. vBCms Comments   -   #10
    your_creator's Avatar the sky is falling
    Actually I've used both IE9 and firefox betas, prior to that I've always bend a Firefox user. IE9 has leaped as a browser compared to IE8. I have had issues with Firefox 4 beta and IE9 was surprisingly stable, as of today I'm using IE9 more and more I still use Firefox but not as heavily as I did before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast