Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RevolutionTT's 5th Birthday 31st of March 2011

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Wait let my rephrase that .
    hes not a douche douche suggests a person is acting a certain way by choice i think in this particular case affable idiot would be more accurate
    fixd
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by susiserken View Post

youre a douche thats why! simple enough for you? dont think so but whatever...
    He's not a douche . Douche suggests a person is acting a certain way by choice.
    I think in this particular case affable idiot would be more accurate.

hes not a douche . douche suggests a person is acting a certain way by choice.
    i think in this particular case affable idiot would be more accurate.
    okay lets agree with idiot

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    hes not a douche douche suggests a person is acting a certain way by choice i think in this particular case affable idiot would be more accurate
    fixd
    thanx
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Are there any chances for a free sign up on the 31st ? I may be from Romania but I'll try my luck and see if they catch me
    Last edited by cibu; 03-29-2011 at 11:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Usenet Dinosaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by motorsport1989 View Post
    So they are not serious?
    no, they hate romania & india
    1/2 + 1/6 of the mankind
    They don't "hate" anywhere near that amount of people. More accurately, they don't want to deal with the majority of the pirates from those two locations. A very small number compared to the total population by any sensible person's estimation.

Anyway, grats to RevTT cause it's an excellent site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Oddly, that same community you talk about, is the same that draws many people away from torrenting.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post
    Are there any chances for a free sign up on the 31st ?
    No one but their staff knows. Stay tuned to the open signups thread here and the FILEnetworks blog around that date if your hopes are up

I may be from Romania but I'll try my luck and see if they catch me
    You won't get past the signup form with a Romanian IP, and proxies are quite likely to be discovered, from what I've heard.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    You won't get past the signup form with a Romanian IP, and proxies are quite likely to be discovered, from what I've heard.
    Nt actually. not 2 promote any unfair means but last time they open signup i used freeand popular proxy for signup and then used my own connection without any tunneling for 3 months without any problem
    Last edited by Cut-Copy-Paste; 03-30-2011 at 11:09 AM.
    Gone for Infinite Period

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post
    Are there any chances for a free sign up on the 31st ? I may be from Romania but I'll try my luck and see if they catch me
    Sure you can try your luck, but don't bother us here when they're disable your account.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75

I may be from Romania but I'll try my luck and see if they catch me
    I belive that they catch you with free proxies but i'm gonna use paid socks5 . they can't be detected . I used to have an account there 2 years ago , but I think it was deletedd , I didn't login for like 1 year or so .
    Last edited by cibu; 03-30-2011 at 10:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    I got the same old message:

these is the favourite message of this tracker... they suck really...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast