Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Red Dead Redemption"

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I bought RDR for my PS3, and I believe that the main story in RDR is more powerful than the gameplay itself. I also bought and downloaded the Undead Nightmare pack for RDR on my ps3, and I enjoy it also. So far, I only played the game in the single player mode.

2. Games   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Unfortunately, there isn't yet a release date of RDR for PC, my only gaming platform.

3. Games   -   #3
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Unfortunately, there isn't yet a release date of RDR for PC, my only gaming platform.
    But have you played the game on your friend's ps3 or xbox 360?

4. Games   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    On a Xbox360, but just like 5 minutes of it. Enough to know it's some good stuff.

5. Games   -   #5
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    And, of course, the ps3 version of the game is inferior to the xbox 360 version. On the internet, people rave how great graphics of RDR are, but on a ps3, the rdr graphics don't look much better than the gta iv graphics. Both of those games are not true hd on a ps3, but upscale. Of course, it's only a minor complaint 'cause graphics isn't something that makes a game great.
    I also downloaded the undead nightmare add-on to the game, and it's great, though the story in the add-on is inferior to the story in the main game, in my opinion.

6. Games   -   #6
    motorsport1989's Avatar anti-trader BT Rep: +4
    is very good game.I like very much

Valentino Rossi,Ducati Team,Mrkus Schulz,trance music

7. Games   -   #7
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    These days I've been teaching myself how to play texas holdem poker in red dead redemption.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Games   -   #8
    EXCELLENT game

9. Games   -   #9
    I want to get the expansion pack...Undead sounds cool. Just starting out on the online stuff...great game!

10. Games   -   #10
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    I finished the game ( read dead redemption ) a couple of weeks ago . And by finish I mean I played all of the missions and the story line ended . It's a great game , the story is perfect , right until the end where the main character dies .... I don't really like the ending ... I would have wanted more ..
    But overall it was a great game , excellent story-line and decent graphics (on xbox360) . I had a friend who played the Undead nightmare and he said that the story is kinda dumb....all the missions include you looking for some flowers or stuff like that . I'm gonna try it soon tough .
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast