Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 invites to FTN

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I'd love an invite to FTN, please. I've heard a lot about it, and to show you I'm not lying I'll tell you exactly what I heard. I heard the community is awesome, mostly comprised of people like Feil and Fyleess who are not trolls and add great humor to any discussion about tits and penises (mostly to the penises part, though). I've heard they have an awesome bot in the IRC chat (which I will hop on every single day if invited) that allows you to feel happy when you're sad, and adds a second awesome gland to your body by quoting the Fight Club rules and characters randomly, true story. I've heard they have awesome packs that are usually named like Horror.Movies.Part.1-FTN, and really I think any site that knows the scene naming schematic is intelligent enough to be among my many many bookmarked trackers, especially since I've watched every horror movie released after Paranormal Activity (that movie is so awesome, it got me addicted to the genre - I give that movie a 9/10, to be honest, just for the intensity of the anticipation built up towards the final climax, that and all 6 of its endings). I also heard it's ratio free, and being Canadian, I'm sure you can empathize with the way Hell and Robbers (Bell and Rogers for all the bell-ends here) screw us over on the upload frontier so I'd love not to worry about my ratio while I download their latest music packs like the Bob Dylan one or MP3.Pack.0119-FTN. That and they will have a tshirt in the future so I can show off to cops about the fact that Canadian laws are too lax, and they will have an FTN release manager downloader, as I always need reasons to remind myself that I'm better than people who simply stick to IPT and Demonoid.

And as requested, here's my speedtest:

Please fulfill my dream.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 04-01-2011 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Dream (✔), Stolen Speed Test (✔), Mention Community and IRC (✔), Mention Ratio Free Packs (✔); can't really top my post.
    Ellipses go here.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    If Cabalo really gonna giveaway FTN invite here then I will after you for giving away my FTN invite in this thread. I thought giveaway FTN invite is forbidden here even in the FTN invite system say "Don't Giveaway Invite in Public forum" but if Cabalo give his FTN invite here then I will think about giveaway invite to appropriate person of FST ( Sure I will take help from Cabalo before I sending invite to a person )
    Last edited by ElitUser; 04-01-2011 at 04:46 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    I'd love an invite to FTN, please. I've heard a lot about it, and to show you I'm not lying I'll tell you exactly what I heard. I heard the community is awesome, mostly comprised of people like Feil and Fyleess who are not trolls and add great humor to any discussion about tits and penises (mostly to the penises part, though). I've heard they have an awesome bot in the IRC chat (which I will hop on every single day if invited) that allows you to feel happy when you're sad, and adds a second awesome gland to your body by quoting the Fight Club rules and characters randomly, true story. I've heard they have awesome packs that are usually named like Horror.Movies.Part.1-FTN, and really I think any site that knows the scene naming schematic is intelligent enough to be among my many many bookmarked trackers, especially since I've watched every horror movie released after Paranormal Activity (that movie is so awesome, it got me addicted to the genre - I give that movie a 9/10, to be honest, just for the intensity of the anticipation built up towards the final climax, that and all 6 of its endings). I also heard it's ratio free, and being Canadian, I'm sure you can empathize with the way Hell and Robbers (Bell and Rogers for all the bell-ends here) screw us over on the upload frontier so I'd love not to worry about my ratio while I download their latest music packs like the Bob Dylan one or MP3.Pack.0119-FTN. That and they will have a tshirt in the future so I can show off to cops about the fact that Canadian laws are too lax, and they will have an FTN release manager downloader, as I always need reasons to remind myself that I'm better than people who simply stick to IPT and Demonoid.

And as requested, here's my speedtest:

Please fulfill my dream.
    Awsum dude!!!!!!!!
    i wood invit ppl like u if i evr can afford a seedbox so i can upload 10TB in a month and evr gain enuf respect 2 get an invit.
    btw i noticed that u liek old movies liek Paranormal Activia 2 so if u want and can supply me with profile links to kewl enuf other trackers just so i know that i can trust u i can invit u to KG.They have a lot of old movies 2 most sux but sum are sort of good as long as they aren't in b&w or SD.
    even if u arent interested give me an address so that i can add u as a freind on FB and we can talk about important stuffs adn trade funny videos of lamers hahaha .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-01-2011 at 05:31 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    My name is Klown on TPB. That should show you the kind of material I can upload if invited to FTN. Also, I will donate.
    Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Cabalo, if you'll invite me (to complete my tracker collection), I'll let you to warn me again
    Speedtest: http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...ntitled-22.jpg

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    nsk's Avatar Sharer BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    My internet is so slow I can't even load a speedtest = Win?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    you're in pole position!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by byneco View Post
    hi cabalo
    I want to join ftn because RATIO FREE. FTN is dream, FTN is passion , FTN is love , FTN is sharing , FTN is caring ......
    There's nothing much to say. FTN's reached the last point to torrent I think.
    Good luck to all friends.
    FTN made you write more in that post than in any other you've ever made here. It must not be that hyped, after all.

@Cabalo
    I don't know if the invites part is a joke, but if you really got a raise, then congratulations.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    unlike him, I'm about to be dismissed...but I don't care.
    Work sucks!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Amazing gift, congratz.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast