Thread: Article: Facebook, Zuckerberg Sued For $1 Billion After Not Removing A Page Fast Enou

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

2. vBCms Comments   -   #2
    I'm good for you.
    Damned Juice.

3. vBCms Comments   -   #3
    start a blog ?

4. vBCms Comments   -   #4
    darkstate01's Avatar Poster
    Book believers are killing people and inciting violence all over the place.
    Some pastor in America burns a bunch of fairytale books and the U.N gets a bunch of people killed because of it.
    Now those same book believers are on the war path again because of a damn website.
    Whats this beautiful world coming too?
    Dog is great
    Last edited by darkstate01; 04-03-2011 at 04:23 AM.

5. vBCms Comments   -   #5
    lechium
    what a fucking whiny retard, i dont see anyone kicking up a fit about the slow motion holocaust of the palestinians undertaken by apartheid racist israel or by their terrorist organizations like the ADL and AIPAC in the US.

6. vBCms Comments   -   #6
    All's I see Is silly fairytale books being taken too seriously.
    You have all these grown adults around the world believing that there's some device that lives in the sky and gives you a gift when you die,
    The words BULL and SHIT come to mind.
    Ask yourself If you have seen/heard this god device? ask your parents if they have seen it?or If you are lucky enough,ask your grandparents,the answer will be no.
    I agree that poorly educated humans in 3rd world country's are only given this choice from birth this way to think,but man,first world countries, we need to teach that these are books and not real living things.
    The flaw is that humans wrote these damn books,not some god device, It can build a planet,make all that lives on it,but can't write conveniently.
    Way to many humans are dying because of this nonsense.
    Stop the hating and start some real world bridge building Instead of this middle eastern tribal "my books better than yours" nonsense.
    The only way I can see the middle east ever truly becoming a quiet content place to live,is by there leaders telling there people its just a book.

7. vBCms Comments   -   #7
    darkstate01, there are actually plenty of people who have had a divine experience, just like there have been people who have seen aliens. We just tend not to believe them.

Also the book is just a excuse to go to war never really the reason. People use to it feel better about themselves and motivate others to take someone else there lands. If we all suddenly did not believe in god, would you really believe all those wars about religion where suddenly over? Nah we would find other reason to kill each other and take each others resources.

God has created us in his image. Just like his dearest Angels rebelled against him and are fighting an endless war between heaven and hell, we fight as well amongst each other. God does not make mistakes though.....his creations just tend to like to fight!

8. vBCms Comments   -   #8
    The first 2 paragraphs of your comment I agree whole heartedly.
    Human nature and history have proved that over many thousands of years,Its just the whole my gang is bigger than yours mentality,then we want your gold/oil etc.
    And we can't honestly say If those poor uneducated 3rd world humans decided to not to believe in this god device because its not happened yet,hopefully in my lifetime it will,but doubtful.
    you say in the 3rd paragraph, this god device is a he? it has gender? why?
    And you say god doesn't make mistakes,lets think about that for a second.....
    There's many mistakes on this planet and war and greed are just a couple.
    Just listen to the words of any of this planets leaders, they always finish with the words,god bless "this country" or this god is great.
    In the real world this god device was made purely to control the masses, most humans back in the days when you died from tooth problems didn't give a shit what there leaders said or did,but stick something like a god in there mind and it was watching there every move,and they did exactly what there leaders asked of them.
    There's a new film out called miral,its all about this intifada if anyone is interested.

9. vBCms Comments   -   #9
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmawl View Post
    there are actually plenty of people who have had a divine experience, just like there have been people who have seen aliens. We just tend not to believe them
    I know 3 people that jumped so high into the air that they intercepted the path of a passenger jet. They crashed through the front and rolled into the cabin and survived. The opening in the plane forced everyone to put on their oxygen masks as the jet made an emergency landing. The 3 unexpected passengers were forced to take a seat in first class as coach was full. They had to pay for the first class rates though. It's a true story, I heard it, but everybody else just tends not to believe them.

You see how incredibly easy it is to make baseless statements, and follow it up with denouncing rationalists as non-believers. There's as much truth in my poor story as there is in the existence of god(s).

10. vBCms Comments   -   #10
    Amen to that