Thread: 6x BTN

fileshatra's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I've 6x BTN

PM ME your email.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Anyone interested should be aware not only of who they are getting their invite from ( and why he is giving them) but the very real chance that if found out you will forfeit your membership there and never get another one.

• Unofficial BTN invite giveaways anywhere are prohibited. This also covers trading/selling your invites. Abuse of the invite system will see it removed. If you or your invitees are caught in this practice, you will be banned and your invite tree will be in danger.
    • One account per person per lifetime.
    • You're completely responsible for the people you invite. If your invitees are caught cheating or trading/selling invites, not only will they be banned, your invites will be disabled too. Be careful who you invite.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-03-2011 at 12:39 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    The same rule everywhere maybe in not so many words.
    Last edited by TraLaLa; 04-03-2011 at 03:44 PM.

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”