Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anonymous is to DDoS sony...

Poster BT Rep: +4
    Something I found, why isn't this front page news....

Last edited by EyeCandy; 04-04-2011 at 02:20 PM.

2. Games   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Because I personally believe we are over empowering a group of left wing kids by publishing their stunts.

3. Games   -   #3
    Left wing, right wing, shwing. Whatever pisses Sony off is fine with me. They are evil for so many reasons it's difficult to know where to start.
    Last edited by shipwreck; 04-04-2011 at 03:28 PM.

4. Games   -   #4
    Didn't the guy behind the last "operation" get caught or something?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Games   -   #5
    I'm good for you.
    Some dutch 12 year olds no?

6. Games   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I like their motto: "Courage is contagious".
    Oddly, last time one of them was caught, there was nothing about bravery found on his actions.

7. Games   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    Left wing, right wing, shwing. Whatever pisses Sony off is fine with me. They are evil for so many reasons it's difficult to know where to start.
    I may have to like you yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Games   -   #8
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Sony can kiss the fattest part of my ass. We're talking about the company that put rootkits on their CDs so that people who legally bought their products couldn't copy them onto their computers. They have a long history of being closed-minded, closed-format, and abusing the consumers to the very limits they'll withstand.

As far as I'm concerned, they deserve whatever they get. Not that a DDoS will really do much.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

9. Games   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    I like their motto: "Courage is contagious".
    Oddly, last time one of them was caught, there was nothing about bravery found on his actions.
    Levi Coffin.... Oskar Schindler... Martin Luther King Jr.......GeoHot .Now add the name of anonymous dude typing on his couch someplace to the list of history's great heroes.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Games   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I actually do admire GeoHot. I think he is one of the few who have truly put themselves out there to stand against the MEGAcorps and their self-serving, anti-consumer BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast