Thread: I Got One For Ya

this is a early to mid 8o,s series,i remember a young kid and a elderly man with white hair,the kid was calling him merlin(i think),and it was set in america(present day).i dont know if this makes sense but i remember a prog called big john,little john ,i might ave the 2 memories of kids show muddled .does all that make sense atall??.any body got a clue on the name or names of these kids shows,is big john,little john the title or am i muddled

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    First one was probably Mr Merlin (http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0081903/)

I don't remember the second one, but you could try your luck in Movieworld's Lost and Found ...

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by pienmash@10 November 2003 - 22:36
    this is a early to mid 8o,s series,i remember a young kid and a elderly man with white hair,the kid was calling him merlin(i think),and it was set in america(present day).i dont know if this makes sense but i remember a prog called big john,little john ,i might ave the 2 memories of kids show muddled .does all that make sense atall??.any body  got a clue on the name or names of these kids shows,is big john,little john the title or am i muddled

There was one series I dont i think it was called Big John Little John,It was about a man who becomes a boy then a man again.
    It was something like Tom Hanks Big,but in the series he kept changing every now and then.

IMDB Link

It was Big J Little J,about a teacher who keeps changing into a boy.