Thread: Music-Vid

waffler's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I've been looking for a good source of music videos for a long long time now. I know about the DDLs, but they only provide only music videos released by the scene. Also, my main system crashed a while back (HDD to be specific), unfortunately a lot of stuff was lost including a lot of (scene only) music videos. I'm looking for a tracker that not only provides scene music videos but also rare content uploaded by users, I've heard that Music-Vid has a lot of content including original user uploads and concerts. If there are any other trackers dedicated to music videos, do mention them. The only other music videos tracker that I knew, apart from M-V that is, was SilverSeed.

It'd be great if someone could help me out.

Regards
    man_utd

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Any help on this ?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by man_utd View Post
    I've been looking for a good source of music videos for a long long time now. I know about the DDLs, but they only provide only music videos released by the scene.
    If there are any other trackers dedicated to music videos,
    Not dedicated but very close to content is rutracker (but then its one of best). Also there are many ddl forums with non-scene rips
    tehparadox.com
    mv-detox.com
    mvddl.net/
    mvhive.com

Most of them are open one or other time
    Beside if can afford premium acc nothing can ever beat
    vip-files.net

---------------------------------------------------------------

For M-V invite
    M-V has no existence resource for scene music video. Most popular and abundant are non-ripped VOB or in recent time good encode from master with regular flow of monthly m-v DVD's and occasional Concert.

The point is will u be willing to store a 150-300MB file for a single video? U kwn i invited few people a while back and they later complain back to me that dey see no point in storing video they have watched once and downloading 300 mb for a single music video is insane. And by no mean i m blaming them. From past 2 yr i have been member even they have regular influx of user there user base has staggered to 2000. Simply puting after people register they realizes its site not for causal viewers but more for collectors.

Said that if u believe can be a be a member u can Pm me Screen (uncensored stuff. I dnt eat dem) and profile link of any Music tracker u use with email.

If u are nt member of any music tracker or dnt use them oftenly mention ur main source of music and a sneak peek to ur remnant music-video collection and music if they exist.
    Gone for Infinite Period

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Invite receieved, a big thanks to the person who invited me.