Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paranoid...

im a fairly heavy downloader, i don't know all the details, nor do i care to read them all unless its directed towards me.

Anywho,
    I want to go back to downloading again, but im all paranoid about it...
    What all do i need to do to not have to worry about downloading?

Thanks.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Well i hope you're a heavy uploader as well
    Download the latest K-Lite 2.43 with Bad IP Blocker and Privacy Patch, nothing to worry about, after all there's only 4 million of us to catch

DOWNLOAD HERE

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    That's what i was hoping to hear :-D

Mainly im just worried about getting sued or whatever, i dont need that money pressure on my parents B) .

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    It's impossible to get sued while using the latest K-Lite w/ Bad IP blocker and privacy enabled.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    thats good to her though i wasn't that worried

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by Supernatural@29 November 2003 - 17:31
    It's impossible to get sued while using the latest K-Lite w/ Bad IP blocker and privacy enabled.
    Ya, ok

Don't fill peoples heads with nonsense like that. Just because they can't see your whole list does not mean they cannot sue you. Just makes you less of a target.

Besides, if your ip keeps coming up in searches with different files, they got you there.

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by Supernatural@29 November 2003 - 14:31
    how wrong you are...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    Remember that they can&#39;t sue you for downloading music... only if you share a large amount. If they have no proof that you are sharing, they have no case. It&#39;s that simple.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by Supernatural@29 November 2003 - 21:13
    Remember that they can&#39;t sue you for downloading music... only if you share a large amount. If they have no proof that you are sharing, they have no case. It&#39;s that simple.
    your statement was wrong though, you only serve to mislead those who know no better
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by Supernatural@30 November 2003 - 00:13
    If they have no proof that you are sharing, they have no case. It&#39;s that simple.
    The only way for them to not get proof of your sharing is for you not to share.

Another point is that although they have been targeting people with large amounts of files, does not mean they will not get those with only a few. If I was them, that&#39;s who I would go after. Scare away the infrequent/light users and only need to worry about the die-hards(riaa, look they other way, don&#39;t need you reading this ).

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast