Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ipwn-Mobile Torrent Tracker

Private BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Tracker is alive about 6 days and have the following stats:

Registered users: 132/1000
    Peers: 1,380
    Seeders: 1,380
    Leechers: 98

This tracker is based on mobile content only and have the following category:

Browse Page:

Classes:

Global Freeleech ON & All users can upload

Signup Url:

http://www.ipwn-mobile.info/signup.php

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Is this a review or something? In that case, you should have posted here.
    Last edited by anon; 04-07-2011 at 10:09 PM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    So, are mobile type trackers like this the way to go to get stuff for my Evo (android) or is there a 'black market' market out there for the phone?
    I'm new to all this smartphone stuffs

Feel free to PM me if you don't wanna post here...
    Last edited by Tokeman; 04-07-2011 at 10:19 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    HMthePM's Avatar woweee BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Try ipmart, mobilesmania, mobilism.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    cap87's Avatar wait, what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    So, are mobile type trackers like this the way to go to get stuff for my Evo (android) or is there a 'black market' market out there for the phone?
    I'm new to all this smartphone stuffs

Feel free to PM me if you don't wanna post here...
    I only have my nexus s for like a week or so and so far these are best sites i came across for android so far:

- Applanet: basically a copy of the android market with all sorts of paid apps/games
    - Blapkmarket: another site much like applanet, you also have an app that works like the market. From what i've seen it's a nice complement to applanet, even though it has some issues like outdated apps and the program itself is a little buggy
    - Mobilism and ipmart: 2 boards with tons of stuff
    - Google the apk if your looking for something specific
    - xda-developers: last but not least, this is the best place to learn and tweak your phone. Root, custom roms, etc. Possibilities are endless.

Don't know if there is anything better out there (like a warez-bb of android?) but these are definitely worth checking out.

About trackers, it seems like syncthebits died because there wasn't much interest (and thus lack of donations) from what i've read here.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by cap87 View Post
    About trackers, it seems like syncthebits died because there wasn't much interest (and thus lack of donations) from what i've read here.
    Torrents are just not very efficient to transfer stuff that's often under a megabyte in size and you can get off a DDL forum anyway. Their J2ME game packs were pretty good, however.

On a sidenote, I checked that link and among the related posts there's "Why Has TorrentDay Been A Success?".
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    On a sidenote, I checked that link and among the related posts there's "Why Has TorrentDay Been A Success?".
    I remember that post on btr awhile back and I think I left one of the comments there. There's a January comment from a former mod there that can pretty much sum up a more realistic reason why the site blows.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    cap87's Avatar wait, what?
    Quote Originally Posted by cap87 View Post
    Torrents are just not very efficient to transfer stuff that's often under a megabyte in size and you can get off a DDL forum anyway.
    Yep, true. Unless it brings something new to the table like exclusive content (not only stuff reuploaded from dll forums) and maybe developing something new, i don't see a tracker replacing any of the sites i mentioned.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Thanks for the tips. Got some new apps and games, and now I can play Zelda on my new phone
    Its my first smart phone!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Torrents are just not very efficient to transfer stuff that's often under a megabyte in size and you can get off a DDL forum anyway. Their J2ME game packs were pretty good, however.
    True. Bittorrent was designed for the fast and efficient distribution of large files. That's why mobile applications are the only kind of warez I use DDL for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast