Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Invitation to TV torrent site

Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    what's the difference between tvtorrents .com and .ro sites?

Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post
    I may be able to invite to you to freshon.tv ( aka tvtorrents.ro ) . Do you want it ?
    If so , let me know and I will ask some friends .
    Last edited by Frankthetank1; 04-11-2011 at 02:34 AM.
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    tvt.ro ( now it's called freshon.tv ) is slightly better , I say , because the user interface is much better then Tvt.com and you can easily maintain a good ratio because they have many freeleech/half torrents . The pree times are awesome , the content ..well let's just say you can find anything you need , any user can upload torrents ( if they respect the uploading rules ) and there's a great number of seeders on every torrent . Plus the great speeds ( most users are romanian and we have fiberlink with 5-6mb/s upload speed on average ) .
    So that's why I think there's a difference .
    Oh and they also have many web-dll episodes that have perfect quality on the video .
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    tvt.ro ( now it's called freshon.tv ) is slightly better , I say , because the user interface is much better then Tvt.com and you can easily maintain a good ratio because they have many freeleech/half torrents . The pree times are awesome , the content ..well let's just say you can find anything you need , any user can upload torrents ( if they respect the uploading rules ) and there's a great number of seeders on every torrent . Plus the great speeds ( most users are romanian and we have fiberlink with 5-6mb/s upload speed on average ) .
    So that's why I think there's a difference .
    Oh and they also have many web-dll episodes that have perfect quality on the video .
    Isn't having ( or being ) Romanian(s) generally considered to be a negative?
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    ummm NO ! You'll notice ( if you have an account ) that on tvt.ro the users are quite different and they're not the " tipical" romanians that you must be thinking of .
    Ever heard of iplay ? is that a negative ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    ummm NO ! You'll notice ( if you have an account ) that on tvt.ro the users are quite different and they're not the " tipical" romanians that you must be thinking of .
    See if you can get the connection between this and my previous post.

"I was watching the London Marathon and saw one runner dressed as a chicken and another runner dressed as an egg. I thought: 'This could be interesting' ".

And yes I have heard of iPlay .I play angry birds on my iPod.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    to see which one comes in first?

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    See if you can get the connection between this and my previous post.

"I was watching the London Marathon and saw one runner dressed as a chicken and another runner dressed as an egg. I thought: 'This could be interesting' ".

And yes I have heard of iPlay .I play angry birds on my iPod.
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12