Thread: Mohaa Breakthrough

why are some player able to use the new weapons and im not able to?
    the weapon selection is the same as part 1. is there a patch that i have to download?

2. Games   -   #2
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by vocabsr@9 November 2003 - 19:29
    why are some player able to use the new weapons and im not able to?
    the weapon selection is the same as part 1. is there a patch that i have to download?
    Some player? You mean online?

If you mean in SP, you may not have got to the levels where they are enabled?

More detail please.

3. Games   -   #3
    im sorry i mean when i play online ( gamespy ) i notice other player are able to start boards with differant weapons, when i kill them im able to pick their weapon up and use it but i cant start with it

4. Games   -   #4
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by vocabsr@9 November 2003 - 21:06
    im sorry i mean when i play online ( gamespy ) i notice other player are able to start boards with differant weapons, when i kill them im able to pick their weapon up and use it but i cant start with it.
    I'm not exactly sure, but do you have to gain exp from doing stuff, then get the other weapons?

5. Games   -   #5
    no when you start the game it promps you to select a weapon and all i have in my list is the same weapons from the first virson of mohaa. i can just shoot someone and kill them to take the weapon

6. Games   -   #6
    Play Call of duty u can choose any weapons MoHAABT sucks BTW

7. Games   -   #7
    try another player skin-Brits, US and Russkies have different weapons. Also, the Italians have a new SMG

8. Games   -   #8
    Octopussy
    wat the last guy said...everyoen doesnt have the same weaons....like in almost every ww2 game....germans have stg44 as their most strongest weapon while us has the thompson...not hte strongest but most famous