Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Torrentleech Account

threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12

Smile

Right then, I have a Torrentleech account with no invites just sat there. I have a good ratio on another site that fills my needs with a buffer of around 8TB so I am sticking with that for now.

I am not a hardcore trader although have traded in the past and I am looking to give this to someone who will use it. I got the invite to the site by trading. However, it was more to give someone access to the site. I didn't really need the Torrentleech account.

I have read the rules on how to do a giveaway so I will be checking back on previous posts you have made. I will only be giving this to someone that is not a trader also. And that hasn't annoyed me with mindless spamming of other people's threads.

As the rules state, it is a good idea to ask why you want to join this tracker. So please do tell me. And I am a believer of "it is not all about a speedtest." If you hit and run, you will lose the account. Torrentleech will take care of that for me. However, I would like a proof of ratio from any site. Please follow the rules below:

Ratio Proofs: Please send to me via PM an unedited screenshot of the site you belong to. I do not want proof from a site that is open sign up, just ones that require an invite. I would like 2 of these please.

The account I am giving away has about a 1 GB buffer at the moment. Nothing special.

I will link the account to an email address that I have made up for this giveaway and give you the password to this email address, user name and password for the account for you to change.

So I want:

1. Reason why you want the account and why you want to be a part of Torrentleech posted within this thread.
    2. Proof of ratio via PM from a site which is not open sign up x2.

Thanks.

And just a side note... anyone that wants to debate if I am being a bit 'Hitleresk' about the giveaway is welcome to PM me. Please do not spam the thread.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by threelions00 View Post
    I will link the account to an email address that I have made up for this giveaway and give you the password to this email address, user name and password for the account for you to change.
    I wouldn't recommend to change the password immediately, however. Otherwise, different country + changing password is likely to get the account disabled.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Fair point anon. Doesn't seem to be any takers. At least if the email add is changed then that gives piece of mind. Thought someone would have snapped this up to be honest!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Why not offer this account to someone who makes a request ? There are plenty of Req-Tl on this section . Try to contact a few people and ask arround .
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    MIght just do that. Had a look back through the forums. Few on there but will wait for the next one to come along. I am in no rush to get rid of it

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    If I ever get disable on Tl i'm gonna contact you . Just kidding . Good luck with your GA and I hope someone will take good care of your account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by threelions00 View Post
    Thought someone would have snapped this up to be honest!
    Too many requirements.

Note that you don't have to give the account away. If you no longer have any use for the site and can't find a suitable candidate (I personally don't see account giveaways as a terrible thing, if they pass to someone who makes a good member of the site), just let it die.

If you decide to fill someone else's TL request with it, remember to look through their posts and rep first. I don't think you'd want the account and its associated IPs to end up in a the hands of a duper/trader/etc.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Too many requirements??? Lol...perhaps. Just followed the rules of a giveaway to see if anyone jumped on this thread and started moaning as a lot of people seem to be doing that at the moment.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    I want to make a request for this TL account and I have also made a request thread for TL of my own if you want to check. I want to join TL because I have heard that it is an excellent 0-day tracker as well as an amazing source for tv shows, movies, games and applications. I am a big tv, movie and game buff. I own a xbox 360 as well as a ps3 so TL will help me in getting games for these. Also, i love watching movies in HD on my 1080p monitor and I have been searching for a good private tracker with a rich reservoir of HD movies and TL is supposed to be one such tacker. These are the reasons I want this account. I promise to maintain a good ratio, remain active and be a productive member of the TL community if I do get the account. Thanks in advance. I am pming you my profile links for two private trackers and my speedtest. Keeping my fingers crossed.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mathusela View Post
    and be a productive member of the TL community if I do get the account.
    They have a community?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast