I've some invites w8 for you

3/3 BitmeTV
    2/2 ethor
    1/1 freshon

proof from 2 trackers + speedtest via PM but pls first post here

cheers

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    lingo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    can i request bitmetv

sorry for not sending ss, but as you can see i have a strong rep so you can be sure i will use it well

if i use it badly, you can report me anytime
    army now... //

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by lingo View Post
    can i request bitmetv

sorry for not sending ss, but as you can see i have a strong rep so you can be sure i will use it well

if i use it badly, you can report me anytime
    You have BitMeTV in your sig and by briefly browsing your post history and "rep" it's apparent that you've already had at least two previous accounts there at a site where in the rules it clearly states that "only" one account per lifetime" is allowed.

Rep. Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by asem1985 View Post
    i have theblackhand invites , torrentleech invite , freshonetv invite and bithdtv invites i want bitme
    No doubt.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-10-2011 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    ^ And he has some serious interest in leeching and throw Away.

[Sarcasm]
    Ofc being trader with +55 rep is Awesome thing when u post in giveaway section [/sarcasm]
    Gone for Infinite Period

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Are there any non-traders actually using this section still? Maybe it's about time merging it with the trading section.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    Are there any non-traders actually using this section still? Maybe it's about time merging it with the trading section.
    huh? This section is meant for giveaway and trade section is for exchanging with mutual consent. by no means its for 2 different people (Sounds Racist).
    Last edited by Cut-Copy-Paste; 04-10-2011 at 12:05 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Well, if the people are the same (as it seems to be), there is no reason make a difference. The intention of the majority of threads opened here is to gain rep points, which of course are especially important to traders. It's more or less the same thing now.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    If you look carefully in the occasional requests for non-l33t trackers or maybe the the noobish ones where someone genuinely wants to belong to something but because of their lack of experience and the silliness of the bt caste system they don't have an apparent hope in hell then still a few non-idiots *.

* Differentiating idiots from run of the mill upfront traders because idiots by blatant omission of the obvious troll such threads attempting to dupe the unwary.

@Copy How is (basically) lying to anyone in an attempt to trick them out of an invite "mutual consent" ? (see above)

Also as been noted "giveaway" threads like these only serve to bring the worst members and the lurkers out as little in the way of tangible proof of anything is required of them.
    If on the other hand some one "really" wanted to be a member of a site such as BMTV and didn't have anything to hide ,why wouldn't they make a request instead of waiting around for the random few and far between giveaways?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-10-2011 at 12:21 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    waffler's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    If on the other hand some one "really" wanted to be a member of a site such as BMTV and didn't have anything to hide ,why wouldn't they make a request instead of waiting around for the random few and far between giveaways?
    Most people don't make request threads for the fear of being trashed. If someone wanted to get into BMTV and makes a request for the same, nine out of ten times it happens that he is told to check out BTN and TvT.com, rather than trying achieve a l33t status.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast