Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [HAVE] multiple trackers [WANT] what.cd

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Btw clearly I'm stoopid.
    Agreed with "u" on something finally..

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Maybe ( believe it or not) I'm in the infinitesimal minority that for reasons unknown doesn't really give a shite in hell what format a song is in as long as it's acceptably clear , it plays on whatever I want to play it on and I like it.
    u seem to be those kind of people who would prefer watching SD video rather than 1080p, just because SD is clear and watchable. (or u cant seem to make out the difference between them). I feel sorry for u.
    Last edited by harrow; 04-12-2011 at 04:20 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by harrow View Post
    u seem to be those kind of people who would prefer watching SD video rather than 1080p, just because SD is clear and watchable. (or u cant seem to make out the difference between them). I feel sorry for u.
    And you seem to be one of those idiots that believe movies in general can benefit from being in 1080p. Clown.
    Ellipses go here.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by harrow View Post
    I'm one of those people. I'd like to know, what's the problem if someone prefers SD over HD?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12