Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [HAVE] multiple trackers [WANT] what.cd

._iii BT Rep: +3
    Looking for a what.cd invite, I have too many invites to list but PM me if you want to work out a deal.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Dude , why to take the interview on irc ? What has an open interview where you can talk to a staff member and he can invite you . Why not do that ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ._iii BT Rep: +3
    I dont have the patience waiting around for 3 hours to get interviewed, then going through a 45 minute exam.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by anthrolasic View Post
    I dont have the patience waiting around for 3 hours to get interviewed, then going through a 45 minute exam.
    In contrast, some people are really willing to study and go through that to get invited, but their countries are banned from the channel. Life's a bitch.

Even if it looks like a lot of effort, I'd strongly recommend you go that way, which as opposed to trading won't get your account disabled if discovered.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Can someone explain this interview and exam process please?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Well, in a nutshell, you study about things like CD ripping, audio encoding, bitrates and such, then join an IRC channel where they ask you questions about it. If you pass the "exam", you get an invite from them. You aren't allowed to consult your reading material as you're interviewed, obviously.

You can read the following link to know more:
    http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    that is way over the top! i guess it gives good members but still...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by threelions00 View Post
    that is way over the top! i guess it gives good members but still...
    No it ensures that people given membership have the minimal ability of being able to at least short term remember the answers to a test. They could make it about auto repair instead of encoding and arguably get the exact same results ( and members).
    At best all it does is show that the person successfully completing the test isn't a complete idiot ( which I suppose being bt is something) and has the ability to upload files . Not even that they will.

It doesn't set any distinctions as to love of music, commitment to the tracker , honesty or any other the myriad of other things that could actually factor in to actually being a "good" member.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    No it ensures that people given membership have the minimal ability of being able to at least short term remember the answers to a test. They could make it about auto repair instead of encoding and arguably get the exact same results ( and members).
    At best all it does is show that the person successfully completing the test isn't a complete idiot ( which I suppose being bt is something) and has the ability to upload files . Not even that they will.

It doesn't set any distinctions as to love of music, commitment to the tracker , honesty or any other the myriad of other things that could actually factor in to actually being a "good" member.
    Disagreed. The test ensures that u have basic knowledge about the types of files and formats in which the music is uploaded on the site. When u are a noob and u search for an album, u will find, say 10 versions of the same album in different formats. Which one of them do u actually want? How is it different from the others? Which format will be more useful to u? U will never know that until u have basic knowledge about it. Formats is just one thing. There are lots of other things that u need to know, which will be very useful to u while using this tracker, as well as in ur life (if u are a music lover).

Believe it or not, I actually got invited here by a friend. And after seeing the stuff available on this site, I went to http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/ at my own will, just to learn.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by harrow View Post
    Disagreed. The test ensures that u have basic knowledge about the types of files and formats in which the music is uploaded on the site. When u are a noob and u search for an album, u will find, say 10 versions of the same album in different formats. Which one of them do u actually want? How is it different from the others? Which format will be more useful to u? U will never know that until u have basic knowledge about it. Formats is just one thing. There are lots of other things that u need to know, which will be very useful to u while using this tracker, as well as in ur life (if u are a music lover).

Believe it or not, I actually got invited here by a friend. And after seeing the stuff available on this site, I went to http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/ at my own will, just to learn.
    Firstly I honestly don't take anything seriously written by anyone who insists on writing "u" in place of "you". You could well be telling me the secret to eternal life but my inclination would still be mostly be to shake my head and wonder what kind of moron consciously decides to do that.
    Secondly as for knowing such things about files ( because really that isn't the only thing that we are talking about here - as few of us are sound engineers - files on a bt site?) and being "useful" in my life as pertains to music ,strangely I've managed to listen to and enjoy that particular art form for decades without knowing squat about such shite. More truthfully actually as it didn't get in the way ,even briefly, of the listening .
    Maybe ( believe it or not) I'm in the infinitesimal minority that for reasons unknown doesn't really give a shite in hell what format a song is in as long as it's acceptably clear , it plays on whatever I want to play it on and I like it.

Btw clearly I'm stoopid.Please ,if you don't mind, enlighten me on what else I "need" to know".
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-12-2011 at 03:28 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast