Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: About my 3 diagnoses

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    OlegL, with all due respect (sarcasm), you don't have Aspberger's. I have a friend who has Aspberger's and he stutters a little around new people but in no way does he troll the way you do. When I'm talking to him on Facebook he seems to a completely normal individual.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. The Drawing Room   -   #102
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Then why was I diagnosed with it? Why do I get SSI disability payments? Any idea why?
    Last edited by OlegL; 05-31-2011 at 12:33 AM.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #103
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    I also destroyed my TV and other stuff
    Did you also break your computer? I think everyone here would agree that you'd get some therapeutic reward if you also broke your computer. Try not to break the TV next time

4. The Drawing Room   -   #104
    Then why was I diagnosed with it? Why do I get SSI disability payments? Any idea why?
    You have no proof that you really have Aspberger's. The only thing you've proven is that you're a poor troll who got picked on at school.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

5. The Drawing Room   -   #105
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I also destroyed my TV and other stuff
    Did you also break your computer? I think everyone here would agree that you'd get some therapeutic reward if you also broke your computer. Try not to break the TV next time
    Yeah, I also broke my old computer, but it happened a few years ago, probably in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB
    You have no proof that you really have Asperger's. The only thing you've proven is that you're a poor troll who got picked on at school.
    This is an ambiguous answer. What I am saying is that I have this diagnosis on a piece of paper and I was diagnosed by a doctor. Also, to register with the Disabilities office in college, I had to show them that piece of paper with an official seal on it.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #106
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Honestly, you just sound like an immature, annoying, tantrum-throwing child. I feel sorry for your parents. I think you are milking your "diagnoses" for attention and excuses not to grow up. You have not worked to improve anything, but you constantly pound your fist and feel sorry for yourself.

You may, or may not, have a serious disability. However, you seem to wear out your welcome wherever you go. Grow up, and make efforts to improve yourself. As it is, you are just an annoying little child who brings nothing interesting to the table. Serious question- what benefit are you to anyone? How much of a burden? I'm not suggesting you kill yourself, but trying to make you think about your value, and importance to those around you.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #107
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Okay, guys, you're right. Since you convinced me you are right, I will stop posting in this thread.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #108

Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB
    You have no proof that you really have Asperger's. The only thing you've proven is that you're a poor troll who got picked on at school.
    This is an ambiguous answer. What I am saying is that I have this diagnosis on a piece of paper and I was diagnosed by a doctor. Also, to register with the Disabilities office in college, I had to show them that piece of paper with an official seal on it.
    So you have proof but conveniently can't be bothered showing us? Hmmm.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #109
    Okay, guys, you're right. Since you convinced me you are right, I will stop posting in this thread.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011