Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: About my 3 diagnoses

Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I guess all we can do now is wait for OlegL ...
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it true that a troll is someone who intentionally says some bullshit and he knows that what he says is not true? However, I am always 100 % honest; that's why I don't understand why you sometimes say things about me that you say.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    You do know that when you say you're 100 % honest, it only makes others more suspicious of the so-called honesty. If you really want to sell it, you need to convey candid and deep revelations. Hope that helps with you're trolling internet relationships.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Last edited by Skiz; 04-14-2011 at 04:59 AM.

yo

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it true that a troll is someone who intentionally says some bullshit and he knows that what he says is not true? However, I am always 100 % honest; that's why I don't understand why you sometimes say things about me that you say.
    If it smells like a troll, tastes like a troll and feels like a troll, you can be certain it is a troll!
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I often don't brush my teeth and often don't take a shower.
    Trolls don't brush their teeth, or take showers.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    What exactly is this thread supposed to accomplish if it isn't trolling?

Assburgers or not, you'd have to be a complete fuckwit to persevere in telling the world about your mentalist issues, imaginary or not, if you've paid any attention at all to the previous responses its had.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I don't know what it means to be normal.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    The normal always exists, it's just a definition for what exists in the majority, as it relates to what you're talking about. Normal behavior is just the way most people behave. There's really no need to pay attention to the normal, or strive for it, it's a pointless exercise in most cases. That's not to say there aren't many uses for normalization, e.g. when I have to fix grades.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    The normal always exists, it's just a definition for what exists in the majority, as it relates to what you're talking about. Normal behavior is just the way most people behave. There's really no need to pay attention to the normal, or strive for it, it's a pointless exercise in most cases. That's not to say there aren't many uses for normalization, e.g. when I have to fix grades.
    The problem with your above comment, macky, is that conditions are all designations of sub-normal attributes. Yes, there are savants, but no one is telling those individuals they should reduce their abilities. So, while normalcy may seem like nothing to shoot for, that is only for those of us who are naturally, or developmentally, above the line. There are a multitude of measurements where someone designated with a condition should shoot for that imaginary high-bar and, at the very least, try to comprehend what that means.

My son (13 months old now) has Down's, and he works VERY hard to do what his twin sister does effortlessly. In his case, "normal" is a state that will be obtainable in some areas, but perhaps out of reach in others. However, regardless of abilities, I do not believe the term "normal" here sets any kind of line when it comes to the "value" of a person- that's a different topic all together, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast