Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: About my 3 diagnoses

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Sherlock Holmes (Thanks to Guy Ritchie) > Poirot, in my opinion.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    No, Sherlock Holmes wasn't as smart as Poirot was, though he was younger.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Poirot was a typical fat Frenchman who managed to solve his murders by making all the suspects sit in a room and then make them rat themselves out. Sherlock on the other hand had and ingenious methodology and sense of realism to catch his criminals.

Clearly Sherlock Holmes wins.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    Poirot was a typical fat Frenchman who managed to solve his murders by making all the suspects sit in a room and then make them rat themselves out. Sherlock on the other hand had and ingenious methodology and sense of realism to catch his criminals.

Clearly Sherlock Holmes wins.
    Get your facts straight ... Poirot is BELGIAN and not French as you just stated. He keeps repeating it in ever movie/book he appears in and is really pissed when people claim he is French.

I clearly don't give a flying phuck who's wins since they both are figments of the writers imagination
    Last edited by Disme; 05-17-2011 at 05:49 AM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    So the English beat the French again?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I don't know, since so many people don't recognize Poirot as a Belgian, even though he has to repeatedly remind everyone, the Belgians lose. Everyone else wins?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I don't know, since so many people don't recognize Poirot as a Belgian, even though he has to repeatedly remind everyone, the Belgians lose. Everyone else wins?
    If 'people' fail to recognize him as a Belgian it's due to their stupidity, so I guess it's the Belgians that are winning and all the rest lose!
    Can you feel the LOVE

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

If 'people' fail to recognize him as a Belgian it's due to their stupidity, so I guess it's the Belgians that are winning and all the rest lose!
    We are talking about waffles right?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    'course we are
    Can you feel the LOVE

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Damn, the first book that had Poirot in it was written in 1920 or something like that, and the last book about him was written in the 1960s or the 1970s, as far as I know. He was already old in the year 1920, so I wonder how old he was during the 1960s... "Orient Express" and "Five Pigs" were great books...
    Anyway, let's return to the original topic. I am 29 and still a virgin, and dunno how to get a pussy. Disme, it's easy for you to tell me "Nobody cares" because you are just a normal person (well, probably normal, 'cause I dunno you well). You mentioned that you have a job and that you have a wife. So, you are probably normal. But I am on disability, can be expelled from college any day, and still haven't slept with a hot woman (or any woman). I so wanna fuck a pretty girl. And the word prostitute just seems so nasty, so don't wanna order a prostitute... I don't know why this world is so confusing... Disme, please be nice to me 'cause I am disabled.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast