Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: About my 3 diagnoses

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Order a hooker then, problem solved. I can't believe you went all through highschool without putting it in.

Please tell us more about yourself OlegL so we can help. Maybe start with what disability are you on?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I get social security disability payment from the government; that's what I mean when I say "I am on disability". I don't know why I live life that has no goals... I am unable to understand things... Some things are beyond my understanding...

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    So you're rorting the tax system? It's pretty evident that you can sit and type on a keyboard therefore you can do an entry level position as a data entry clerk if you have no I.T. skills. No doubt there's a huge Union force in America?

Also for you to live off tax payers means that you most likely live in the slums. Easy fix, move to Las Vegas and rent an apartment, walk down to a bar, get drunk, talk to a girl, take to apartment and make sweet passionate sex.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Oleg can't even get laid in the slums of New York. That's pathetic...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Stop joking about it; I am serious... Life sucks... I don't understand shit...

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    Did you even read my post? Don't see how you can go wrong with that?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Stop joking about it; I am serious... Life sucks... I don't understand shit...
    Joking, or not, it seems you can't get laid in the slums of New York.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    This is in the drawing room now. OlegL can I borrow your crayon?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #49
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Damn, everything sucks... I am so disabled.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #50
    Clearly everyone but you has been sucked OlegL, hence the thread.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast