Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: About my 3 diagnoses

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    You say that I manipulate the American tax system. But somebody has to pay taxes; otherwise, group homes where many disabled people live would be forced to shut down. I don't live in a group home, but I am disabled. Not everyone in this world was born without a disability. Some people are born mentally retarded; some people have other kinds of disabilities. The government needs money to support disabled people, and that's why people who have jobs have to pay taxes; that's a fact of life.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #52
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    that's a fact of life.
    Actually the fact of life is that those most likely to survive and procreate will have the highest chance of passing on our genetic code. Government programs that assist the disabled work against natural selection. So rather it being a fact of life, helping those which we are able is rather human nature. The government doesn't need to do it, the society simply wishes to do it and support it by allowing funding for these programs to operate (historically).

3. The Drawing Room   -   #53
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    People who are disabled should just die then and leave tax payers alone.

No point in me giving my hard earned money to someone who more than likely will just dribble with appreciation. What on earth are they contributing to society? It's not as if we have a huge dribble pool to swim in.

Now you might think this is a little harsh but it;s a fact of life. Since when did survival of the fittest involve helping the hopeless? Put them out of their misery - make them overdose on the highest percentage of some African spice.

I'm looking at you OlegL!, unless you can provide factual evidence (pics of your mobility vehicle etc) consider yourself a troll victim.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. The Drawing Room   -   #54
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    People who are disabled should just die then and leave tax payers alone.

No point in me giving my hard earned money to someone who more than likely will just dribble with appreciation. What on earth are they contributing to society? It's not as if we have a huge dribble pool to swim in.

Now you might think this is a little harsh but it;s a fact of life. Since when did survival of the fittest involve helping the hopeless? Put them out of their misery ...yada, yada, yada.
    The beloved "survival of the fittest" trope is completely irrelevant to anybody in today's technological world.

A month with no electricity, water and food- say the aftermath of a major disaster- and the "fittest" would be just as dead as the "dribbling disabled".

If "survival of the fittest" is defined as a superior adaptability to prevailing conditions, it could be plausibly argued that Stephen Hawking- a decidedly disabled man- has integrated available technology into his daily life far more effectively than you have.

He makes more money also, so you are probably more of a burden to taxpayers than he.
    Last edited by clocker; 05-26-2011 at 01:50 PM.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. The Drawing Room   -   #55
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    As a father of a son with Down's, I am all for helping those with disabilities. However, Oleg strikes me not as someone with a real disability, but rather someone making a mockery of those who do- just6 the same as those who hold signs at street corners mock those who are truly homeless.

I'm sick of this childish, insensitive, rude game TrollEgg. Fuck off, prick.

Go play a different game somewhere else. It's time you were disabled here.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #56
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    megabyteme, so you don't believe me when I say that I am on SSI? Or maybe you do believe me, but think that I am just ripping the system off?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #57
    I'm sick of your stupid trolling, and your waste-of-2-seconds PMs. I'm tired of your pathetic shit. If you do have real problems- find an appropriate site to discuss them. If you are mocking the disabled with your trolling, you should be banned.

Either way, fuck off. Go.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #58
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I don't mock anybody... And this is an appropriate site for discussing stuff like that. Also, fucking tell me the definition of the word troll because it seems to me I don't understand the meaning of that word. I rarely joke; I always say the truth about myself, so, megabyteme, you can continue telling me to fuck off, but this will only make me feel aggressive toward you. And, Disme, don't make comments like "Nobody cares, just leave" 'cause comments like that make me angry.
    Last edited by OlegL; 05-26-2011 at 08:59 PM.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #59
    Gee, an aggressive troll... oh, my.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #60
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    This is what mockery is:

Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Assburgers or not
    He says "Assburger's" instead of "Asperger's", and you don't think it's mockery?

You don't think it's mockery when someone like Darth Rings makes incredibly strange and dumb comments and when I tell him to answer my questions, he just keeps avoiding answering them and instead continues saying some dumb shit?

I never lied to you about anything; I am always straightforward and honest, so, please, don't be like Darth Rings. He's good at math; he was able to solve some math problems that I was never able to solve; however, he's obviously not that intelligent at other things, judging by some quite bizarre comments that he made, so just don't be like him.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast