Thread: Trying to get in SCC

cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Hello everyone . It was recently brought to my ears that SCC has opened their doors for Romanian and Egyptian users for 2 weeks and that every user has received 1 invite to use them wisely .
    I would like to ask you guys , if you can , please invite me into SCC .

I am from Romania and my upload/download speed is 6mb/s . I have a 500Gb internal hdd and I just bought an external hdd with 1tb so seeding will not be a problem .

So , I guess that's it . If anyone has any questions ( reall questions , not dumb jokes ) please ask away !

Oh , I almost forgot , I can show you speedtests , ratio proofs , direct profile links , whatever you need .

I hope someone here can help me out ! Thank you !
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Actually it is GFT.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    ups , you're wright , my friend told me wrong . Nevermind then . Thread closed !
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard