Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dreaming of GFT

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by michellle View Post
    anyways, if somebody is willing to offer me an invite, just send a PM, you don't have nothing to loose...

and please stop trolling this topic, if u have something to ask, use the PM system, i'll gladly reply to all your requests / questions
    And you will do it only via PM? Why not here?

And it's funny how you only post at this board when you are at Romania. No internet in France or UK ?
    Last edited by Cabalo; 04-13-2011 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    THIS FORUM SUCKS BT Rep: +1
    once again you guys have proved that this forum is ruining your lifes (for some of you at least)... you really don't have anything exciting to do in your day... you just simply stay in front of your pc and bash & troll all the topics you can ?!

oh well, nevermind... it seems like there are some users here who can looking behind a ip address or a whois check, and for that i would like to thank you very much for your trust

i'm out, but i'm sure you no-brainers virgin kids will offtopic this thread for another 2-3 pages... or maybe not now, just to prove that this last post of mine is a mistake, but you all know what's the real truth you're pathetic

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Nice way to thank this board for having provided you the invite you wanted.
    You are indeed retarded. Nothing new there.

Good riddance.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Glad that you reopened this thread so that I can post how much of a low-life I think the OP is.
    To come to a place lying from the get go and then have the audacity to feign moral superiority when found out and at those simply looking to make that fact apparent is beyond ...how'd you put it?........retarded.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Dreams can come true
    look at me babe I'm with you
    you know you've got to have hope
    you know you got to be strong

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by michellle View Post
    oh well, nevermind... it seems like there are some users here who can looking behind a ip address or a whois check, and for that i would like to thank you very much for your trust
    Looking behind an IP address? What kind of stupid crap is that? If you claim to be from Paris but your IP is from Romania, you're either from that country (i.e. lying) or using a proxy (i.e. have something to hide).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12