Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there any way to recover Black-cats account?

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    its not the staffs fault, when you are pruned you are gone, bye bye, no record you ever existed, no way to get back either, honestly you have 2 months to login, if you cant, then you deserve to be pruned for me. (and if you are going away for an extended period, we can make arrangements that your account wont be pruned, promote to vip for a month or 2) but no one thinks, oh i better tell the staff, they just dont sign in, get pruned, and its our bloody fault.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    (and if you are going away for an extended period, we can make arrangements that your account wont be pruned, promote to vip for a month or 2)
    Agreed. If two months isn't enough, talk to a staff member so that your account will be flagged and not deleted. Anyone caring enough about his account would do that, I think.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    kadake's Avatar Hayden's Watching u
    its not the staffs fault, when you are pruned you are gone, bye bye, no record you ever existed, no way to get back either, honestly you have 2 months to login, if you cant, then you deserve to be pruned for me. (and if you are going away for an extended period, we can make arrangements that your account wont be pruned, promote to vip for a month or 2) but no one thinks, oh i better tell the staff, they just dont sign in, get pruned, and its our bloody fault.
    i agree 2 months is fine, but i make it a rule of logging in at the beginning of every month to all my trackers just to make sure this dont happen.

i also DONATE to help prevent pruning (on some sites).

now i know FACT i had logged in but some how i slipped of the member database ??? , but me pleading that this is what happen isnt gonna change anything, but i assure you i did.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well we are open atm, but your old account is long gone im afraid

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    kadake's Avatar Hayden's Watching u
    well we are open atm, but your old account is long gone im afraid
    sorry about the rant, ive re-signed up, many thanks for that, i will log in even more frequently this time.

on a lighter note, your site is awesome and a clear leader for gaming torrents. keep up the good work.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    np, and we are closed again. but got in about 500 members, just hope most of those stay.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    nope

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Drat, signups were open? I lost my account recently (noticed my uploads weren't uploading 4/17) after three years (this time; my first BC account was in '06). *Thought* I had just logged in, but my account is gone. SUPER frustrating. I think I was the only seeder left on some more obscure torrents, not that I can check now. Do parked accounts still get credit for seeding?

I wish we were notified before being pruned. Just a quick auto-email "Hey, we noticed you haven't logged in for 50 days...". Or that seeding counted as activity.

Or, I wish those of us with a high-upload history were given more time. Looking over my uTorrent stats, I've got CoD with 34.8GB uploaded, C&C with 21.4GB, R6 29.9GB, Ykz 28.0GB, Sing* 25.2GB, DS 36.1GB. So, 175.4GB uploaded with these six alone. That's six out of the twenty five I've seeded so long there's only an infinity sign in uTorrent. I know lots of BC users have much higher shares, but I was in no way just a leacher.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    we havnt pruned accounts for about a week now, but the tracker side is down, so that may be why you cant seed anything (they are red). we are in the midst of a massive DDos attack

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    we havnt pruned accounts for about a week now, but the tracker side is down, so that may be why you cant seed anything (they are red). we are in the midst of a massive DDos attack
    I am curiosing if the prun rule is still applied " 2 months without login = bye bye " during that case. If yes then, it's not our falut.
    Last edited by Daniel_30; 05-08-2011 at 12:13 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast