Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Is there any way to recover Black-cats account?

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    send me a username/email and i will create you an account, doesnt look like we are going to open for awhile if ever, you will have to start from scratch but its better than nothing. and you can still ressed those things you were seeding as well.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    doesnt look like we are going to open for awhile if ever

Traders will rejoice - straight to level 10!

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    We will never be level 10, we wont ever get above 4 (not that i care we could be lvl1 or not even on that list for all i care) as we have too many members, so lots of accounts to trade.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    doesnt look like we are going to open for awhile if ever

Traders will rejoice - straight to level 10!
    level is just a number, but ddos isn't.
    Teh n00b.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    level is just a number, but ddos isn't.
    Dos is a number, next to uno.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    We will never be level 10, we wont ever get above 4 (not that i care we could be lvl1 or not even on that list for all i care) as we have too many members, so lots of accounts to trade.
    That totally depends on the content, supply and demand. A site like HDBits has more than 20,000 members, too, yet the demand for the 'reference' HD site is considerably higher. Games have arguably an even greater appeal, especially to kiddie nerds who the majority of traders are. So if a 'reference' games tracker like BCG closes down for good, the appeal to traders due to its rarity will increase a lot after some time, too.

Rarity 'levels' are idiotic. My not so concealed view on this is that it would be a pity for BCG to close the gates for good. That was basically the point.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    We have opened twice in 2 months and got ddossed both time (ok the 1st time the guy asked for an invite as his country was banned but still) just seems like everytime we open we get some fuckwit trying something.

and when we were shut for 2 years we didnt get above 4, thats all i was getting at.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    I fully understand the reasons for you to take such a step, I just think that it would be a pity.

Going by the threads posted on here about BCG, it seems that the 'gamer crowd' is exceptionally childish and immature, which probably explains the stupid DDOS attacks every time you opened (and deleted inactive accounts before that I guess). Some kiddies with too much time on their hands probably felt hard done by.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Well if you know me, then what i say today can change drastically tomorrow, staying closed does my head in, but opening up doesnt exactly work either, so meh we have tried most things and someone has to spoil everything we try lol

I know the staff would love for us to stay closed forever, but it gets stale and boring after a couple of months.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    send me a username/email and i will create you an account
    I've started over before, haha. I'm used to it.

I appreciate this a lot.
    Last edited by q00u; 05-11-2011 at 03:54 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast