Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ripping Off Change Machines

Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@10 November 2003 - 07:35
    This is a bit old, I wonder if it still works...
    EDIT: I hope I don't get in trouble for this...
    No sir, that method no longer works... I remember when it worked like a charm though. My buddies and I used to do that at the Change machine at Worlds Of Fun, the local theme park, it only lasted so long before that machine was replaced, it never worked again after that....

Of course after that, the hoodlums we were, we began bashing pay phones with ball bats... That worked just as well, and you did'nt have to stand there forever in hopes that your dollar wouldn't be eaten...

*sigh* The good ol' days... I miss being a bad little teen...

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    yep, i have that book that i dld. i cant seem to find change machines where you slide in horizontal

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    Originally posted by Damnatory@10 November 2003 - 03:32
    Of course after that, the hoodlums we were, we began bashing pay phones with ball bats... That worked just as well, and you did'nt have to stand there forever in hopes that your dollar wouldn't be eaten...
    Does that method still work today?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Go buy a medevil cannon and some cannonballs. Load up the cannon and light it up. Now watch as magic happens.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by 666_SLIPKNOT_666@11 November 2003 - 03:56
    Go buy a medevil cannon and some cannonballs. Load up the cannon and light it up. Now watch as magic happens.
    This is catch 22, that is what we want the money for.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    any1 know how long the string must be when doing the "tie striing to quarter and pull quarter out off machine" trick must be?

7. Lounge   -   #37
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by mooseman2070@13 November 2003 - 00:01
    any1 know how long the string must be when doing the "tie striing to quarter and pull quarter out off machine" trick must be?
    The string must be in a ratio to the distance between the insertion point of the coin and the point just past where the coin triggers the machines mechanism. Do not forget to add the amount of string tied round the coin plus the amount of string that you will be holding outside the machine. Another vital part of the equation is that you pick a machine that you want to play.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    I posted this topic back a while ago without the pic of the bill. When I did finally post the pic. A mod deleted my post with "this is clearly illegal".

You do realize that kh"s post meant a reguler change machine, where you stick the end of the bill end first? It may have to be an older type machine though found at car washes, laundry mats, etc.

Oh well, heres plan "B"

177.Another good way to rip off a change or drink machine by ?îd ƒlèsh

You first get a nice new dollar to work with. Make sure there are no rips in it. Now, you get a thin piece of transparent plastic about 3/4 the width of the actual dollar. It must be a good 6" or longer. Next, you need some transparent tape. Scotch magic tape will work the best. You simply tape the plastic strip to the dollar. But, you must be careful not to tape it more than «" up the side of the dollar. Tape it on both sides (front and back, not top and bottom) of the dollar. Now, all you have to do is use it:

Walk casually up to the secluded machine. Take out your dollar, and put it into the machine. BE CAREFUL! Some of the more modern change machines have alarms! Most likely, though, drink or candy machines will not. Now, the machine starts taking your dollar.... You wait until your plastic strip is almost all the way into the machine, and then you pull with sufficient force to get the dollar out of the machine, but not rip it. If you did it correctly, you should have gotten whatever you bought, and still have your dollar for later use. On candy machines, though, make your selection, and then wait and pull the dollar out. Don't worry if you don't get it on the first few tries. It took me about 5 tries to master it. It DOES, I repeat DOES work for a fact if done correctly. If you just can't get it, though, either the machine is too sophisticated, or you put the tape up too high on the dollar. Have fun!!!!
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    ok, the string is about 2feet, i used it on one of the newer cocacola machines(the front is all curvy) and it didnt work.
    should i try it at school? there are cameras watching but my friend stands behind me like he iswaiting to buy something

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    could i have possibly put too much tape or string around the quarter?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast