Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: Need a man's viewpoint

  1. #1
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,760
    A friend of mine has recently found herself dating again, and wants to know.... what is most likely to put a man off: allowing him to put his finger up her bum on the first date, or joking that she's been busy burying the corpse of her ex? Only she's done both and suddenly the texts have dried up......or maybe his phone is broken?
    This is in the strictest confidence btw.....

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,357
    The bum fun on the first date was a mistake. Now all he has to look forward to is getting buried in her garden.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    661
    Met a nurse last year in another city who was recently divorced.She was 28 and looking good.We first talked on the phone and she seemed ok then meet ... then soon after we had sex ... all was ok she seemed like a nice girl with her head in the right place.Ofc i got back to my place and after that all got crazy.She was acting desperate said she want to come to my place meet my parents and some other stuff that basically would ruin my life.So i got scared and deleted her from my life dot Now im extra careful about the girls i meet.
    Doing those two things and acting like she was acting raised flags for the guy.If his phone broke it was on purpose.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    day book
    Posts
    10,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    A friend of mine has recently found herself dating again, and wants to know.... what is most likely to put a man off: allowing him to put his finger up her bum on the first date, or joking that she's been busy burying the corpse of her ex? Only she's done both and suddenly the texts have dried up......or maybe his phone is broken?
    This is in the strictest confidence btw.....
    That would depend on how swampy it was

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,760
    Quote Originally Posted by callum View Post
    The bum fun on the first date was a mistake. Now all he has to look forward to is getting buried in her garden.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,760
    Quote Originally Posted by snap3r View Post
    Met a nurse last year in another city who was recently divorced.She was 28 and looking good.We first talked on the phone and she seemed ok then meet ... then soon after we had sex ... all was ok she seemed like a nice girl with her head in the right place.Ofc i got back to my place and after that all got crazy.She was acting desperate said she want to come to my place meet my parents and some other stuff that basically would ruin my life.So i got scared and deleted her from my life dot Now im extra careful about the girls i meet.
    Doing those two things and acting like she was acting raised flags for the guy.If his phone broke it was on purpose.
    Fake number and a cheap motel?

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by callum View Post
    The bum fun on the first date was a mistake. Now all he has to look forward to is getting buried in her garden.
    Or an even filthier second date

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by callum View Post
    The bum fun on the first date was a mistake. Now all he has to look forward to is getting buried in her garden.
    Or an even filthier second date

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    It'd get a second date from me, like.

    Wouldn't want a relationship with a burd who let you do that on the first night tho'.

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    17,032
    You have dirty, dirty friends, Squeamous.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    As you are an annoying asshole with serious mental problems and no redeeming qualities I would say that it's totally understandable.


Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •