Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Happy birthday, Idol!!!

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    You are approaching 15k posts, Idol. That at least calls for a spam-a-thon to get you across the line...
    On that monumental occasion ( hopefully not overlapping the Royal wedding and stealing any of it's thunder ) I had thoughts of requesting some site or other but frankly besides the fact of the whole burned bridges thing ( ie everyone hates me) I can't think of one that would be worth the associated aggravation of meeting some sort of unrealistic expectation by all involved parties .

Anyway it's more a case of boredom than anything .I'd probably be just as happy to find some interesting non-bt site ( the rose is off the bloom with this place and most of it's current members. I used to enjoy one particular non-bt TV site but it like seemly everyplace else is now the domain of the chronically unentertaining ) to while away the sad hours til my death.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Good spam comes from the heart (certainly not the brain around here), and needs no true porpoise.

I say onward to 15k...

EDIT- I'll throw in an invite to Demonoid if you make it. (Others are welcome to raise the stakes, if so inclined...)
    Last edited by megabyteme; 04-19-2011 at 09:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Anyway it's more a case of boredom than anything .I'd probably be just as happy to find some interesting non-bt site
    metafilter maybe

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

EDIT- I'll throw in an invite to Demonoid if you make it.
    Sorry but I'm a Presbyterian .
    Satanist .
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    metafilter maybe
    Sounds queer faggy ghey poofy homo light in the loafers flaming fruity rijpma shipman limp wristed puto a place for nancy boys bone smugglers butt pirates rump rangers fudgepackers turd burglars sausage jockeys like a place that you'd like .

5. Lounge   -   #25
    What's that like 150 to go?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-19-2011 at 11:11 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    I am just spamming to reach 1k so that I can access the elite invite section

7. Lounge   -   #27
    I thought that's what you were dong on Revolt ? Oh well at least I admire your consistency. Without it you probably would have given up on ever getting a high school diploma after the 3rd year spent in 10th grade.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I thought that's what you were dong on Revolt ? Oh well at least I admire your consistency. Without it you probably would have given up on ever getting a high school diploma after the 3rd year spent in 10th grade.

Owned

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Some people like me lack even the minimum intelligence to pass 10th grade unlike certain BT elites like you who reside in the l33test places where the term "BT" has been coined with

10. Lounge   -   #30

Some people like me lack even the minimum intelligence to pass 10th grade unlike certain BT elites like you who reside in the l33test places where the term "BT" has been coined with
    Oh Kaye I'll bite. What are these l33testest places in which I doth reside?

Name a site and I will tell you how I may have or may have not gotten to be a member thereof , my activity therein and my relationship to any higher-ups thereat therefore hopefully dispelling any notion of elitism on my part theresomethingorother .

I think when FTWR was still in existence it might have qualified as l337 mainly due to certain wank administration ( later more or less proven by the ensuing Skittles )and I was frankly more an idiot about those things back then but that is thankfully about my sole claim ( beside the obvious evidence here at FST) to being an idiot.

Actually nothing turns me off a site quicker than delusions of grandeur.
    I use Demonoid,CG,TVT.com,IPT probably as much as anybody here on FST .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-20-2011 at 04:16 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast