Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Happy birthday, Idol!!!

KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I contacted customer service saying that I was my wife (we ordered with her card), and that "my husband" had ordered...
    By phone? If so, congrats, I just couldn't stay in character

2. Lounge   -   #52
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Also no friendship mentioned but I guess by "Formality only exists between strangers" you meant it to suggest enmity. My mistake.
    Yes, there is a difference between someone you "know" and a "friend". But, I am really sorry that I brought all this here, turned into an asshole douchebag. But, I couldn't agree with your view point of some forums/trackers being somehow "lame" just because you don't enjoy it or "find it good" or isn't in line of your tastes.

--edit--
    When I called both Idol and Chaplin trolls, I meant it in good humor (which turned out to be bad apparently). Someone really did say "Comedians are the trolls whom we all love", I am lost on who the quote belongs to tho.
    Last edited by A; 04-22-2011 at 06:21 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Also no friendship mentioned but I guess by "Formality only exists between strangers" you meant it to suggest enmity. My mistake.
    Yes, there is a difference between someone you "know" and a "friend". But, I am really sorry that I brought all this here, turned into an asshole douchebag. But, I couldn't agree with your view point of some forums/trackers being somehow "lame" just because you don't enjoy it or "find it good" or isn't in line of your tastes.

--edit--
    When I called both Idol and Chaplin trolls, I meant it in good humor (which turned out to be bad apparently). Someone really did say "Comedians are the trolls whom we all love", I am lost on who the quote belongs to tho.
    I'm sorry if I said or gave the impression that I thought certain forums to be lame .Forums are after all merely a blank page subject to what is posted there so by that logic one can't be better (or worse) than another.

Btw although I am undoubtedly a hypocrite ,on countless occasions I have made the point in the past that if I don't see the value in or can't enjoy certain things the loss is entirely mine.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456