Thread: Miami Heat vs Philadelphia 76ers

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    The basketball game between Miami Heat and Philadelphia 76ers ended like 20 minutes ago. It was fun to watch. It looks like Lebron will become one of my favorite players now.

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I guess no one cares about Lebron or a sport with 90 percent thugs who are unsure what they want more of tats or guns. Not only that it is by far the worst officiated game in sports. Every play there can be a subjection foul that could go ether way.
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankthetank1 View Post
    I guess no one cares about Lebron or a sport with 90 percent thugs who are unsure what they want more of tats or guns. .
    What I hate about today's game is that the so called ''thugs'' try to look real pretty at the news conferences after games, with da blingity-bling earrings and all. Lebron being one of them.

Make up your mind! You want to be a badass or a pretty boy, the hero or the villain? You can't go both ways.... Just ask Reggie Miller:

I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i hated Reggie miller so much but you had to respect his game. He was the biggest cry baby and always got those lame fouls. That game where u scored 3 3's in like 12 seconds to win was amazing. He had some really good clutch 3's. I am also not sure if he had a sister or a brother that played in the NBA too. I think it was on roids on the later part of the years too.
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Don't know about the roids, but his sister is Cheryl Miller, widely regarded as the best female basketball player of all time.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.