Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Karagara invite please..

  1. #1
    yasirdmb's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    123
    Hi all generous members of filesharingtalk am really desperately looking for an invite to Karagara tracker as I am a big fan of the type of movies hosted there and trying to find some classics which i couldnt find elsewhere..
    thx

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Tell us what those classics are. That could help you, specially considering your trading history.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    waffler's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Waffles
    Posts
    218
    Do what anon said, and I might consider inviting you.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    yasirdmb's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    123
    well i was a member of karagara but i have been busy with exams for a while so wasnt logging into the site so my account was disabled unfortunately..these days i am looking for some of Klaus Kinski movies from the 1970s but i cant find them anywhere and when i was in karagara i didnt have any trouble in finding such movies..

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by yasirdmb View Post
    well i was a member of karagara but i have been busy with exams for a while so wasnt logging into the site so my account was disabled unfortunately..
    If your KG account has been disabled, try IRC instead of asking for another invite. That way you'll be doing things right, and also won't lose your previous stats.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    yasirdmb's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    123
    how to try IRC karagara channel...

    oops my account is still active...!
    Last edited by yasirdmb; 04-19-2011 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Land of Hypocrisy
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by yasirdmb View Post
    how to try IRC karagara channel...

    oops my account is still active...!
    This just demonstrates the quality of most requests now a' days.
    You already had an account active and were too lazy to try and sign on to the website... lol

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by yasirdmb View Post
    how to try IRC karagara channel...
    I think their details are as follows.
    irc.brokensphere.net
    #KaraGarga
    You'll need a client and very basic IRC knowledge to get in, Google can help with that
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yasirdmb View Post
    how to try IRC karagara channel...

    oops my account is still active...!
    This just demonstrates the quality of most requests now a' days.
    You already had an account active and were too lazy to try and sign on to the website... lol
    It happens !.

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Land of Hypocrisy
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    I think their details are as follows.
    irc.brokensphere.net
    #KaraGarga
    You'll need a client and very basic IRC knowledge to get in, Google can help with that
    Anon, at-least from my interpretation of his hieroglyphic-English writing style he tried his username and password combination to login to KG, and it worked correctly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •