Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BitMe

waffler's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hey, I've got some invites to BitMe, and would like to share them with you all. All I need is a good reason (it has to be a very good reason) and a Speed test (both the speedtest png, and a screen shot of the speed test page, with my username in the URL bar).

Good luck !

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Hi, I would like to join bitme because I want to feed my brain. It can enhance my knowledge in some fileds.
    I am looking for some e-books about economics, electricity. Books are very expensive in a bookstore. I can not afford it.
    In addition, it would be very helpful for my job.

Speedtest:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1255997829.png
    Speedtest Page:
    http://www.imgupload.org/images/792_s.png
    Last edited by pastoral; 04-17-2011 at 02:02 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Ahmed 3id's Avatar Poster
    I know i have slim chance, But really i need it because it is the best e-learning torrent site I have found. It carries the lynda.com, learnkey especially trainsignal courses.

Speedtest

Here

Page with your name

Here
    Last edited by Ahmed 3id; 04-17-2011 at 08:59 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Seed007's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pastoral View Post
    Hi, I would like to join bitme because I want to feed my brain. It can enhance my knowledge in some fileds.
    I am looking for some e-books about economics, electricity. Books are very expensive in a bookstore. I can not afford it.

Speedtest:
    i see your ip address.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Seed007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pastoral View Post

Speedtest:
    i see your ip address.
    Thanks for the warning.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    NOt good to make public giveaway of bitme invites man. If anybody eligible wanted the tracker he could do proper request thread and get the invite, it would be safer and better

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverMan View Post
    NOt good to make public giveaway of bitme invites man. If anybody eligible wanted the tracker he could do proper request thread and get the invite, it would be safer and better
    I have to agree.
    Actually it's the best way to give invites to the people who worth inviting. If someone really wants to join a tracker, he would open a thread with a proper request showing that he could make a good use of it, right ?. Making a giveaway will likely attract both traders and collectors. You know, people who just want to seize the opportunity. Unless there is a specials occasion for this giveaway.

Anyway, it's your thread, your rules.
    Last edited by YoYoY; 04-17-2011 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Spelling sucks

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    If anybody eligible wanted the tracker he could do proper request thread and get the invite, it would be safer and better
    If A requests an invite and B gives it to him, it still counts as a "public giveaway" for their staff, so in that aspect it's the same.

I'd advice waffler to be careful - BitMe's staff will remove all your invites forever just for being a member here, so I don't think they'll be very happy about threads like this.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Ahmed 3id's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    If anybody eligible wanted the tracker he could do proper request thread and get the invite, it would be safer and better
    If A requests an invite and B gives it to him, it still counts as a "public giveaway" for their staff, so in that aspect it's the same.

I'd advice waffler to be careful - BitMe's staff will remove all your invites forever just for being a member here, so I don't think they'll be very happy about threads like this.
    We wait and see what waffler do in this... I'd like to Non-injury damage to you

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed 3id View Post
    I'd like to Non-injury damage to you
    Does the severe confusion I fell into after reading that sentence count?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast