Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mirrors Edge (EA DICE)

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I believe every Reloaded's updates bring updated cracks, wouldn't hurt to try.

2. Games   -   #12
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Turned out the update did include a crack.

Launched MirrorsEdge.exe in the install dir and got the missing dll error.
    Mounted iso and pressed "Play", the normal process happened as if you a process was being performed (circle rotating).

I'm using Windows 7 64 bit, is this a computability issue?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

3. Games   -   #13
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I doubt it, I played this one when I was using Vista 64. Have you installed the PhysX drivers included in the game packaging? Don't use the most recent ones.

4. Games   -   #14
    Caby I fucking love you. Turns out I had a later version of PhysX installed, uninstalled it and installed the PhysX driver off the mounted iso.

Playing it now woot!
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

5. Games   -   #15
    For those stingy people:

http://www.mirrorsedge2d.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12