Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ahoi Darth Rings

A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    I don't know who is trolling whom anymore.
    Are you trolling me now?

Bah, make me stop, becoming troll!

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Yes, I want him to treat me the way he used to treat me. He says he knows some aspies, so I want to understand why he thinks I am not like them. (As far as I understand, that's what he thinks). He says he treats me in a bad way now because he thinks I am "two-faced". I guess he means that I am insincere. I already explained to him that I am sincere. So, I want him to start treating me the way he used to treat me.
    Also, people, I don't understand why you insist on calling me a troll. I am always direct and honest. Also, I don't understand why megabyteme started saying I should be banned from here after I created a completely normal and sincere thread in which I asked Darth Rings to treat me the way he used to treat me. What I want is a very simple thing: to be treated well.
    I'll treat you right, forget about your old boyfriend Darth Rings. I'll show you the way a real man should treat you.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Isn't love wonderful?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    I'll treat you right, forget about your old boyfriend Darth Rings. I'll show you the way a real man should treat you.
    Still pimpin', I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    Grow up OlegL, peoples feeling whether they're hetroxsexual or otherwise change.
    One failed marriage isn't something to write home about; your parents can still find someone to love each of them.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12