Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: TorrentLeech please....

  1. #1
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1259130268.png

    this is my speed test, i know it doesn't the best but i promise you guys that if you will invite me there , i won't disappoint you... so plz make me happy because i want invite very much...and tnx you for the reading...

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by torres90 View Post
    i promise you guys that if you will invite me there , i won't disappoint you... so plz make me happy because i want invite very much...and tnx you for the reading...
    Must not... post... cool story bro...

    Your speed test isn't that bad, by the way.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,673
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by torres90 View Post
    i promise you guys that if you will invite me there , i won't disappoint you... so plz make me happy because i want invite very much...and tnx you for the reading...
    Must not... post... cool story bro...

    Your speed test isn't that bad, by the way.
    I find it perplexing as to what moved people to fall over all themselves to offer an invite to this guy

    Quote Originally Posted by solertron View Post
    If anyone has a TL invite to spare I would really appreciate it.



    I have the speed and I will use it!
    considering his equally spam-like history here while they choose to let torres90 merrily twist in the wind.
    Anyone involved feel free to let me in on the thought process involved.
    It's all Meg's fault.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Land of Hypocrisy
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Your speed test isn't that bad, by the way.
    Well it's good enough to seed on TL with....

    I'll consider giving you an invite if you can explain why you were baned on c-zone for ratio cheating, and this quoted message someone sent you on a very odd website.
    YO!! Big ups Torres90,

    welcome to my personal fap pad, ChatrouletteHOF - Hall of Fame - Chatroulette Boobs | Are you Hunting?! cant wait to see you bring the heat to the forums arright? and if you need anything or have any questions just PM me and ill get right back at ya. big ups, your boy--masterchat
    *also note to OP* you may want to use a different name for your porn site usernames.... (pornhub and redtube *cough* *cough*)
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 04-19-2011 at 06:51 PM.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    YO!! Big ups Torres90,

    welcome to my personal fap pad, ChatrouletteHOF - Hall of Fame - Chatroulette Boobs | Are you Hunting?! cant wait to see you bring the heat to the forums arright? and if you need anything or have any questions just PM me and ill get right back at ya. big ups, your boy--masterchat
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    Well it's good enough to seed on TL with....

    I'll consider giving you an invite if you can explain why you were baned on c-zone for ratio cheating, and this quoted message someone sent you on a very odd website.
    YO!! Big ups Torres90,

    welcome to my personal fap pad, ChatrouletteHOF - Hall of Fame - Chatroulette Boobs | Are you Hunting?! cant wait to see you bring the heat to the forums arright? and if you need anything or have any questions just PM me and ill get right back at ya. big ups, your boy--masterchat
    *also note to OP* you may want to use a different name for your porn site usernames.... (pornhub and redtube *cough* *cough*)
    he's not me... i try to think if i got acc in C-zone but i can't remember ....

    i will thank you if you will bring me invite... thank you any way...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •