Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HDbits acc help (3 year old 4+TB upped donor)

thefamily
    Hello, if anyone on the staff lurks this forum, I could really use the help. I went on to browse hdbits as usual today, but couldn't log on. I also couldn't recover my email as it said it's not in the database. I've had this account for a veryyyy long time and hdbits means a lot to me. If someone could help me out, that would be great.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DISABLED PRIVS
    ah that sucks.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    waffler's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Have you tried their IRC ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    flashback3r's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    You sure you wrote the right email when you tried to recover?
    RIP Swebits <3

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    and when was the last time that you logged on?
    i suppose you don't have any running torrent left in the client?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I get the picture that you were browsing hdbits reguarlay and just found you cant login there even the recovering email dose not working. If the email you are using is correct then this is sure that your account is hacked.

For recovering your account just go to hdbits support channel and ask for your help. If the account was hacked you can easily recover your account.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Based on the phrasing of the topic, I'm sure this had absolutely nothing to do with any trading activity
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by thefamily View Post
    Hello, if anyone on the staff lurks this forum, I could really use the help. I went on to browse hdbits as usual today, but couldn't log on. I also couldn't recover my email as it said it's not in the database. I've had this account for a veryyyy long time and hdbits means a lot to me.
    Things aren't looking too good if you can't log in and your e-mail isn't in the database, but do join their support channel and ask a staff member there. It'll be much faster, as I'm not even sure there's HDBits staff here.

By the way, as ca_aok hinted at, there's no real point in telling us how old or buffered your account is.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    All I can see is that the account thefamily is not disabled and you were last seen 15 hours ago.
    Last edited by OlegL; 04-20-2011 at 05:20 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast