Thread: Btn

Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Heart

Hello friends,

I am looking for a BroadcasTheNet (BTN) invite as I hear it has become the bees knees for TV torrents.
    I love curling up on the couch and watching movies/TV, so after reading the reviews I decided that BTN sounds like a good home for me.

I am a longstanding member of FST as well as numerous other trackers, and I have always kept my accounts in good condition.
    I often donate to my favorite sites, respect ratios/rules, and try to be an active member either through the forums and/or keeping torrent seeds alive.

Some of the current TV shows I am watching and/or waiting for the next season to drop include;
    The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead
    Better Call Saul
    American Gods
    Game of Thrones
    Supernatural
    Rick and Morty
    Broad City
    Ash vs The Evil Dead
    ... the list goes on and on

I would appreciate having the opportunity to join the BTN community. I'm happy to chat with you about my other trackers or provide any necessary proof, speed tests, etc. that you require.

Many thanks!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    "Ash vs The Evil Dead" is dead, AFAIK. I wish I could help you. Have you tried checking out rarbg.to?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The bad news is that no one who doesn't know you is going to invite you to BTN. Ever.

The good news is that if you if you are simply looking for current or fairly recent shows then BTN encodes can be found basically immediately anyplace else including public trackers like the aforementioned rarbg. Personally I'd suggest IPT though.

If it has BTN, NTb, AJP69, NTG SmashTV, monkee (or others) in the torrent name or if the WEB-DL/WEBRip is proceeded by any thing like AMZN, HULU, ITV etc then it originated on BTN. BTN has given itself almost completely over to streaming formats now.

Side note. I might consider inviting MacGyverSG1 though as unlike yourself he has the ring of truth to him and he doesn't only come here wanting stuff from other people.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-29-2018 at 01:02 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I doubt he's even from Arizona like he claims.

@OP, we're gonna need to see a video of you beating up a hispanic as proof of your residency.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    OK I get it. So are you or have you ever been Joe Arpaio?
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    "Ash vs The Evil Dead" is dead, AFAIK. I wish I could help you. Have you tried checking out rarbg.to?
    I have not, but I'll definitely check it out. Thanks.

If it has BTN, NTb, AJP69, NTG SmashTV, monkee (or others) in the torrent name or if the WEB-DL/WEBRip is proceeded by any thing like AMZN, HULU, ITV etc then it originated on BTN. BTN has given itself almost completely over to streaming formats now.

Side note. I might consider inviting MacGyverSG1 though as unlike yourself he has the ring of truth to him and he doesn't only come here wanting stuff from other people.
    I appreciate the information and will look out for those specific torrent names. Although the latter is a little harsh considering you don't know my history/activity on actual torrent sites. I've been a member of FST for quite some time and I used to be very active. Unfortunately, not so much anymore, at least not as much as I'd like due to life and such. /shrug It happens. I just tend to trust this community more than most others when it comes to BT forums since I've had so many positive interactions with folks throughout my time here.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I doubt he's even from Arizona like he claims.

@OP, we're gonna need to see a video of you beating up a hispanic as proof of your residency.
    Fresh out. But I can show you a picture of a diamondback rattlesnake that was in my front yard last week. First one I've ever seen in the wild and I'm a born/bred/raised Arizonan.

OK I get it. So are you or have you ever been Joe Arpaio?
    You caught me, but it only happens every third Tuesday of the month, and it isn't even my final form.

Toodles.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Defy View Post
    I am a longstanding member of FST
    Not very active though, but at least you seem nicer than DeNeDe or kooltilldend

Anyway, Idol said it best. BTN, PTP and HDBits are almost impossible to get invited to if you don't have too much time on your hands aren't willing to waste months "climbing the ladder" at different places. There are shades of elitism in their behavior, but I suggest you don't waste your time thinking too much about this, you can get TV from anywhere else. Just sign up at any of the trackers that "steal" BTN's torrents or simply upload good ones of their own.

Filelist.ro is among those, and I am willing to throw an invite your way if you're interested.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Power user forums on other trackers might be your best bet, but honestly I don't see how you would benefit from joining BTN.