Thread: Article: Crytek: Next-Gen Consoles Must Have 8GB of RAM

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. vBCms Comments   -   #2
    This company is always whining. Cevat Yerli whined in 2007 about how piracy of his game made him no longer want to produce games for PC (yet crysis 2 is on PC). Now he or his company is whining again about why they cant meet their numbers. Fucking company politics hit the media and just damage the markets they exist in. Cevat fucked PC gaming for a couple of years until others finally realized that there was a reason for the high rate of piracy of his game and others at the time. Now we see that PC gaming has found its niche and is improving greatly since its serious decline in the late 2000's.

So hey Crytek and Cevat Yerli STFU and engineer something withing the means you are given. Quit blaming other sources for the cause of your sales failure.

And NO SHIT consoles need upgrades. Lets get a super computer in each household so the software engineers at the gaming companies can say fuck all with memory management and threading. Call your marketing supervisors and ask them why this doesn't work, whiny d-bags.

3. vBCms Comments   -   #3
    At a time when people all over the world are feeling the pinch in thier wallets you would think a smart company would forgo all the glitz that they have been pushing, for good content instead. Entertain me, I don't care if the water looks real or not, I just want to enjoy the game. Lots of middleclass citizens are not going to be throwing their money around as they once did. Gasoline is taking away my game buying power. So, keep it down with all the memory sucking eye candy, and concentrate on entertainment quality instead. Better yet, lower your prices instead of raising them and do us all a favor. You can jack a game price to $70 after the recession subsides.

4. vBCms Comments   -   #4
    Dude remember when games were $40? I might actually buy this repetitive bullshit if it cost that much. $60? Fuck you man, thats cutting into beer money.

5. vBCms Comments   -   #5
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Appzalien, the gaming industry has changed since the 90's. Budgets are now higher. To produce a game is much more expensive if you consider all the middlemen that need to get paid.

If you want unrealistic gaming stick with a console and a keyboard/mouse. Sick of all these console ports to cater for console fanbois and their low end hardware.

6. vBCms Comments   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Wow...you guys must be young babies...

Sega Genesis games cost $60 back in the day...

7. vBCms Comments   -   #7
    I remember most games costing 49.99 during the PS1 generation.