Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rosetta stone french level 4-5

I really need this levels of rosetta stone. I already have levels 123. Thanx

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    any luck with this I could use them also?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    No luck so far for me mate with rosetta stone french level 4-5 but if anybody can find it on private trackers I was looking for this and I can't find it.On many private trackers they don't even have rosetta stone at all.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    do they actually work anyway as on the private sites I use they complain that they always ask for updates, in which case they won't update because of the cracks when 1st installed.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I think that there is a solution for update of rosetta stone. I think that this is not a problem beacuse you have English 12345 and spanish too and they are all working. If anyone can find it would be great.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I am also trying to find Italian level 4-5...

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I don't think Rosetta Stone is that great. If you think about it, everyone (mostly adds) claim that Rosetta Stone is the best software to learn a language. But it's the best software to learn conversational language.

For example, if you were learning Italian or French, you wouldn't learn anything about the grammar or complex vocab., Rosetta Stone just gives you a phrase, asks you to repeat it compared to that of a native speaker, then use that phrase whenever you're talking to a random person.

However, that's not to say that all software teach conversational language. Some software actually teaches you the grammar/language structure of a ... language.

If I were you, I would look for those programs, else self-teach yourself from a textbook that has all these grammar rules in the language of interest.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    They rave about Michael Thomas languages courses, never used them myself but I've done some for friends and they were impressed, but as above it doesn't concentrate on grammar. I suppose it depends on how far you want to go and how complex you want it to be.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Well people rosetta stone is great I am using it. But this is just my opinion. Gman_Link it is true that there is not a good explanation of gramma on rosetta stone, but there are so many free sites on the internet where you can learn as much gramma as you want. One thing about gramma is that you have to learn it and practice a lot.Rosetta is not only resource for learning language but it is very useful.So if anybody can find it I would be very grateful to him I mean level 4 and 5. Thanx

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Level 3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast