Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: binaries4ever usenet Forum Open signup

Connect to World BT Rep: +1
    B4E open signup ,
    read rule carefully
    Free mail address is not allowed.
    Receive Activate link mail and click it after you signup

wait about 1-2 days when staff assessed.

http://www.binaries4ever.net/ucp.php?mode=register

Go quickly...
    -.ALWAYS SEED MORE AND MORE THAN DOWNLOD.-
    PU@(TL/BitMe)

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Tried to register and was told my mail address wasn't good enough, tried to change and then my username wasn't found.

Good luck to whoever trying to get in

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I've never received their confirmation email, so fuck it.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Het was niet mogelijk je wachtwoord te converteren tijdens de forumconversie. Gelieve een nieuw wachtwoord aan te vragen. Als dit probleem zich blijft voordoen, contacteer dan de beheerder.

I cannot be arsed I was once with them but that is what I got when logging in. I do not give a shit
    and cannot be bothered to re sign up.
    Life in the fast lane usenet freak

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Doesn't work , signups closed

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    newsgroupie
    I got an account there several years ago. Back then, registration was open, there was no 'ban' on free email providers (I probably used a disposable like Mailinator) and there was no 1-2 day wait. At least as I remember it.

I don't speak Dutch, so I never returned after the first visit.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I tried to register there with my email but i haven't received any email so screw it

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    I used a work email address and it went fine. This is the problem:

1. Register only with your email address linked to your provider.
    2. Free emailservices like hotmail, gmail, yahoo etc etc and all those crap is NOT allowed. Accounts will be deleted.
    3. Business email addresses or weird under construction emailaddresses are NOT allowed. Accounts will be deleted.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quick follow up, how many of youz actually have, let alone use, an ISP email service? I think after I switched from Verizon back to my current, I never was assigned an email addy. I'm not really interested in the forum mentioned here, but if what previous poster said was true, then that's an odd requirement.

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    a site that does not accept gmail as an acceptable email provider is not worth anyone's time....just saying, anyone who is anyone uses gmail and also gmail is not even in the same league as CRAP free services like hotmail...
    Digital World...You can't handle the Digital World! What did your Mom buy you a PUTER for Christmas!
    http://usenetgeeks.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast