Thread: sabnzbd remove many files in nzb at once?

KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Is this possible to do it, like newsleecher does?

I've been using sabnzbd for a long time but the only thing that I don't like is having to remove the file on at a time when I want to edit a nzb (to get some episodes from a pack of a full season show for example). I end up making a new nzb file on the site I grab stuff from and load it back in sabnzbd, but it's annoying.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    This: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0bcbtzc65 ?

And check the controls on the left hand side, it's all there.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 04-22-2011 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yes, that's what I'm looking for!

The web interface I have doesn't look anything like this? I just updated to the latest version and still not the same...

The one in your screen shot looks much nicer, is there a normal gui I can install (not a deamon with the web interface) that I'm not aware of??

Edit : Found it, I never looked at the interface alternatives in the config before, thinking they would all behave the same way. This one is great, thx!
    Last edited by KFlint; 04-23-2011 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    You're welcome Sir.
    I've only used the Plush skin so far, got used to its simplicity. It appears they're making a major upgrade on this skin for the upcoming 0.6 release, which is good news indeed!

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    I always thought the default one was ugly as fuck