Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LOSSLESS.fr =Racists

cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Hello everyone . I don't really know if you guys are familiar with this tracker - lossless.fr . I recently saw it on the free sign up thread . It's a french lossless tracker ...
    So here's my Story :
    I made the account , I browsed on the wbesite for a while and then I closed the tab .
    Then , a couple of minutes ago , I just checked my inbox at gmail ,and guess what I found . The admin's from the tracker were nice enough ( I am beeing ironic ) to send me an email , and to let me know that I am beeing banned because I am from Romania !

Here is a copy of the text ( in french ) :
    Quote Originally Posted by french tracker
    Votre compte sur Lossless.fr sous le nom cibu23 a été banni par un administrateur
    ou un modérateur du tracker, pour la raison suivante :

"roumanie"

Il vous est donc maintenant impossible de vous connecter au site. Merci de noter
    que les multiples comptes sont interdits sur le site, et qu'une surveillance toute
    particulière est appliquée par nos soins sur ce sujet.

Si vous jugez que votre banissement est une erreur de notre part, contactez-nous
    sur l'adresse [email protected] en nous explicitant la chose, nous ferons de notre
    mieux pour y répondre au plus vite et prendre les mesures nécessaires.

Au revoir,
    Les Administrateurs de Lossless.fr
    So my question is ...what kind of a reason is that ? "roumanie" ? :| .

If they are really so set on banning romanians , why not a global ban ?
    They just saw that I posted under the country "romania " and they banned me :| .
    It's soo lame ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Just because they ban romanians, it doesn't mean they are necessarily racists.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Well hello, this ban all romanians thing is going on for some time now. You should got used to it already.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    What race is a Romanian?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Don't you think that by giving me the simple and stupid reason "roumanie" is kinda offensive ?
    They could of said that I was banned because a couple of romanians cheated /made multiple accounts on the tracker ...
    But they don't even say that ... They just say that it's because I am romanian ...
    It' freaking offensive to me . If they had a good reason , I might of said okay , but not like this .
    Plus , if they really have something with us , why not a global ban if they are so smart with their french toast and their french fries ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post
    Don't you think that by giving me the simple and stupid reason "roumanie" is kinda offensive ?
    They could of said that I was banned because a couple of romanians cheated /made multiple accounts on the tracker ...
    But they don't even say that ... They just say that it's because I am romanian ...
    Yes, what kind of crap is that? If they want to ban Romanians, that's perfectly fine (their site, their rules), but letting someone register to then ban them with reason "Romania" is a bit stupid in my opinion.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    That's something similar what swedvdr used to do, except they was going after non nordic users.
    They just don't like you romanians, get over it and move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu
    So my question is ...what kind of a reason is that ? "roumanie" ? :| .
    Good enough for them.
    Last edited by DeadPoet; 04-22-2011 at 10:23 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Romanians are known warmongers- just look at their ongoing battle with the Klingons, and the trouble they have caused for Kirk and Picard. If I remember correctly, they are a threat to the entire Federation. Bad news, if you ask me...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    @megabytme - Nerd alert !!!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    What race is a Romanian?
    I think what he meant was discrimination .

Also under the definition of irony
    Egalitarianism (from French égal, meaning "equal") is a belief of thought that favors equality of some sort. Its general premise is that people should be treated as equals on certain dimensions such as race, religion, ethnicity, political affiliation, economic status, social status, and cultural heritage.
    Btw nationalism hardly surprising if you take into account the administrations insistence at using fr in the the title .
    Fucking garlic loving ,frog leg eating effete racist discriminatory bastards .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-22-2011 at 11:29 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast