Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Planetq

Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hi everyone !

I have a request for this great dvd tracker . I'm interested for pal dvds because i'm greek and i've heard that this is the best source for pal dvds . I've done my search here in fl and i know that this is a longshot because of the no invite system there , but if someone feels that he doesn't need his account there , i would be grateful if he could help me out . Rest assure that your account will be in great hands and i will very active there .

Thanks for all your help .

P.S i ve already tried out thedvdclub but it has a small amount of pal dvds .

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    they're like lvl10 there's no invites and they never had open signups since they switched from dvdquorum. better join bithq, tti (for scene dvds), but the best source for this stuff is rutracker.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    that focking tracker, not possible to get into there (worse than hdbits i think). i even don't know anyone who's a member. I wonder what's their problem, can't they open sign up once in while? well maybe there is a way for Spanish people to get in there and we jsut don't have clue about it

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    That's weird that they don't open signups anymore . I was a member of dvdquorum but after they changed to planetq i couldn't login anymore . Hopefully someone can help me out

Maybe an address to sent them an email ( or irc) , since i was a member to the dvdquorum or an unused account that someone doesn't need anymore .
    Last edited by Stabber; 04-23-2011 at 06:00 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    rutracker.
    That huge Russian site which has almost everything

Stabber: I don't know jack about Scene DVDs and HD, but even I knew they're impossible to get into (before reading this thread, obviously). The BT trading forum does that.

I suggest you try the trackers kukushka mentioned, as he seems to know what he's talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    Maybe an address to sent them an email , since i was a member to the previews site or an unused account .
    I was going to suggest recovering your password, but you need to be logged in for that
    Last edited by anon; 04-23-2011 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Thanks for the suggestion anon , i don't care about levels and rarity . I just remember being a member of dvdquorum i could find anything i wanted to . There were a lot of thousand of torrents there , hopefully i can join the new dvdquorum , planetq again

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Has everyone forgotten about Sparvar, they seem to have a few dvdr's there LOL

Or Cinematik...
    Last edited by gamesover; 04-25-2011 at 05:58 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    Has everyone forgotten about Sparvar, they seem to have a few dvdr's there LOL

Or Cinematik...
    sparvar is ok, but requires too much efforts to seed imo. and tik isn't mainstream oriented. anyway planetq has only Peers 16,023 at the moment, hit'n'run level is very high, existing peers on older torrents are uber slow so it's not like the op is missing much. sure, they have a lot of torrents listed but it's only thanks to the fact that they don't remove unseeded ones like bit-hdtv in hd category

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Hopefully they open signups or someone can help me to join planetq

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    If I'll see that they open signup i'll tell you for sure!
    I know, it's a very good site, some time ago they were open periodically.. but now there is no signup scheduled. I know the problem of this dvd.. in fact is possible to find scene dvd's but are R1 for most, so there are no other languages.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast