Thread: Help

bettyboopcjs1952
    While I am downloading some songs, people are canceling before it is down, and when I try again , it happens again. I paid hard earned money to download songs and now this happens. WHY!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by bettyboopcjs1952@10 November 2003 - 01:02
    While I am downloading some songs, people are canceling before it is down, and when I try again , it happens again. I paid hard earned money to download songs and now this happens. WHY!!!
    how did you pay?
    you didn't pay for kazaa did you

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Kazaa Lite is free, why are you paying, if you want to pay go to napster. Kazaa has always and will always be FREE. Get you money back, stop those payments.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by firefox@9 November 2003 - 20:57
    Kazaa Lite is free, why are you paying, if you want to pay go to napster. Kazaa has always and will always be FREE. Get you money back, stop those payments.
    yup next time istead of nagging about your hard earned money you might want to watch where you spent it first, second how do you know people are stoping you downloads?? there is no way of knowing that

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    internet.news
    we share our thoughts and files openly :) sometimes if other users with your requested file are offline download could stop - probably another use with the same file come in ;)

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by bettyboopcjs1952@10 November 2003 - 00:02
    hahahaha

This is just wrong on so many levels.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by bettyboopcjs1952@9 November 2003 - 18:02
    WTF??? who did you pay???

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Goes Rawr!
    Maybe he means his internet service Lol

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    U should cancel that subscription shit and go to http://www.klitesite.com and download the newest version of kazaa lite.