Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Iplay invites x10

Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by TTS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post

'Handing' out invites to known traders can be considered the same as trading. The OP clearly doesn't give a fuck who joins that tracker. Makes me think these kind of GA's are just a means to an end ... more specifcally he's building rep point to request something in the future
    stop spamming thread with your useless posts,again its not your business.OMG
    If you are a trader you should stay in the trading section and not come here and trick innocent people that wanna do good into giving you invites you can later trade. In this case the OP clearly doesn't give a flying fuck about the fact you are a notorious trader and is only interested in getting some rep-points so he can later on use those to get what he's really after.

I am minding my own 'bussiness' since your behaviour is a risk for my privacy/security when using the tracker(s) in question.
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    TTS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    stop spamming thread with your useless posts,again its not your business.OMG
    If you are a trader you should stay in the trading section and not come here and trick innocent people that wanna do good into giving you invites you can later trade. In this case the OP clearly doesn't give a flying fuck about the fact you are a notorious trader and is only interested in getting some rep-points so he can later on use those to get what he's really after.

I am minding my own 'bussiness' since your behaviour is a risk for my privacy/security when using the tracker(s) in question.
    ok ok,i'm trader and proud to be,but i promised him i will not put him in any trouble,Traders also can promise,we are people like you.
    you make me lol
    dammit

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    ok ok,i'm trader and proud to be,but i promised him i will not put him in any trouble,Traders also can promise,we are people like you.
    you make me lol
    dammit
    No. Traders are akin to guys who cheat on their wives- once you go down that path, your word will always be suspect, if not altogether dismissed.

BTW, yer wife is cheating on you.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 05-18-2011 at 11:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    btw thank you for the invite cibu,rep added
    'Handing' out invites to known traders can be considered the same as trading. The OP clearly doesn't give a fuck who joins that tracker. Makes me think these kind of GA's are just a means to an end ... more specifcally he's building rep point to request something in the future
    Thanks for the vote of confidence ! No , in fact I invited him because I wanted to give him a chance . He is also quite active ( as upload/download goes ) so , so far so good .
    Plus I'm gonna monitorize his ip changes so in case he trades his account i'm gonna ban/delete him ! Simple as that !
    It's my GA and I can choose by myself who I want to invite or not , don't you think ?

P.S I don't really care about the rep , having a big rep doesn't mean that I am any better then all of you !
    Last edited by cibu; 05-18-2011 at 03:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu
    Plus I'm gonna monitorize his ip changes so in case he trades his account i'm gonna ban/delete him ! Simple as that !
    It's my GA and I can choose by myself who I want to invite or not , don't you think ?
    And if he trades. How do you manage to do that? You are staff or something (I seriously doubt that, as staff member would never invite active trader to his tracker)?
    By telling the staff you will only cause trouble to yourself and most likely will loose your invite privileges. Yes, privilege, not right. It seems you somehow misunderstood that.
    Last edited by DeadPoet; 05-18-2011 at 07:11 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post
    To a certain point, cibu. This is a community that has a need for discretion. Sloppy decisions can hurt far more than just yourself. People making comments against your "I'll just invite anyone who asks" give-aways are from people who want to keep the community strong, and safe(r).

By freely giving out invites, you create unnecessary risks for trackers, more work for staff, and violate the trust given to you with those invites. Your "efforts", regardless of your motives, cause far more harm than good.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    By telling the staff you will only cause trouble to yourself and most likely will loose your invite priviliges. Yes, privilige, not right. It seems you somehow misunderstood that.
    I don't mean to be a bitch, but he'll still have a hard time understanding it, if you don't spell the word correctly.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Ahh, I double checked it before posting. Time to get glasses?
    Thanks for noticing and don't being a bitch about it.
    Last edited by DeadPoet; 05-18-2011 at 07:15 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    Ahh, I double checked it before posting. Time to get glasses?
    Relax, I've invented many words myself during my posting - "archieve" and "throughoutly" are two of my favorites.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Nah, I'm totally relaxed. Was thinking about getting glasses for a while already. They make you look smarter and stuff...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast