Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Iplay invites x10

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    Nah, I'm totally relaxed. Was thinking about getting glasses for a while already. They make you look smarter and stuff...
    In the land of the blind...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Seed007's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Nah, I'm totally relaxed. Was thinking about getting glasses for a while already. They make you look smarter and stuff...
    In the land of the blind...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu
    Plus I'm gonna monitorize his ip changes so in case he trades his account i'm gonna ban/delete him ! Simple as that !
    It's my GA and I can choose by myself who I want to invite or not , don't you think ?
    And if he trades. How do you manage to do that? You are staff or something (I seriously doubt that, as staff member would never invite active trader to his tracker)?
    By telling the staff you will only cause trouble to yourself and most likely will loose your invite privileges. Yes, privilege, not right. It seems you somehow misunderstood that.
    Don't worry about me mate . I can take care of myself . I understand that it's not a right ( and I have for some time now , but it's good that you reminded me ) .
    I don't wanna say anything else seeing as this thread has gone wrong . Thanks !

P.S I respect your point of views but I can handle my giveaway , if I ever need help with a GA i'm gonna let you guys know !
    Last edited by cibu; 05-19-2011 at 12:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Hi, I would like to request an iplay invite please, thanks!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Remember: your accounts are only as reliable as your inviter.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    What do you mean by that ?
    Listen dude , if you don't know what you're talking about just stop it , okay ?
    A little hint , I am from Romania , Iplay is a romanian tracker => I know a few people and I know that my account and the accounts of the people I invited are just fine and nothing wrong will happen , as long as they stick to the rules .
    Megabyteme , if you have a problem with me just pm me and we can talk ... !
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    I think you are trying to be nice to people, cibu. However, whoever is in charge of that site apparently has reason for having an invite system. You are giving out invites to known traders, and anyone else who asks for one. That undermines any reason for a private tracker. If the owners wished for a public tracker- one where anyone interested could "walk in" and begin downloading, they would. For whatever reason- (security, perhaps), they have chosen to give invites to people who wish to invite people they know.

If you can give me a translation of the invite rules that says, "please give these invites to anyone", I will gladly leave you to your no-standards give away.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    As I told you before , I am a staff member and I received the invites from the owner personaly . I apreciate what you're trying to do and that you want to help me but I take my chances with the people I invite . I only invited one trader , and as I said , I will check on him from time to time ....
    And I don't just give invites to everyone , I check their profiles and their posting history . I also ask them for more in private ..

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post
    And I don't just give invites to everyone , I check their profiles and their posting history

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post
    And I don't just give invites to everyone , I check their profiles and their posting history
    I also said that I ask for more details via pm ... but whatever
    Anywayz .. all the invites are sent . Thread closed !
    Last edited by cibu; 05-22-2011 at 09:51 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234